Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Help

NyxOOX

Question

I run a relatively small clan, composed of close friends only. A while back one of my friends in the clan sent me a possible emblem for the clan. Thanks to the steam sale I finally have the plat to submit it, but the preview has me worried. The actual emblem is on a black background, which shows up on the preview. According to what he had read regarding emblems, black shows up as transparent, but the preview shows otherwise. Is the emblem fine as is, or should I bet rid of the black?

3 answers to this question

Black does not show transparent you need to erase/cut/delete the black background yourself, your friend is misinformed, it can't be white either, it needs to be transparent, otherwise it will show, also, according to DEMatt its advisable to use white border (if any is used) but not black border, because it can cause some weird undesired effects (it happened on mine, when it had a black border)

Hello,I have included the picture that i want to use as my clan emblem.if you could help me get it to look right so I can submit it, it would be much appreciated. I dont want to submit it and have it look all messed up when it gets approved. I would like the quality to remain and have the black background and white fox without the words greyfox studios at the bottom. if you could make it say JetFox at the bottom thatd be sweet but if not just get rid of it. Feel free to email me= jr0ck2534@gmail.com my psn is jr0ck34 (the 0 is a zero) or text my cell 401-573-0476.

this is the image http://fullmetal-fox...-Logo-142992537