Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enlightened Mods

Hearthwin

ARE YOU TENNOS READY FOR THE CHALLENGE OF YOUR LIFE?!?!?
OBTAIN A TIER 4 SURVIVAL KEY, EQUIP SOME DRAGON KEYS, AND LAST FOR 30 MINUTES FOR THE CHANCE AT THE NEW AND UN-TRADEABLE EN-EN-ENLIGHTENED MODSSSSSsssSSSSS!!

Lets talk about the vault. The vault requires four Dragon keys to open. You cannot open it with your dragon keys for 30 minutes. Once that thirty minute mark is hit... BOOM GO GET THAT ENLIGHTENED MOD!! (the whole point of this is to give veterans an endgame and a challenge in order to obtain awesome rewards which they can show off to their friend)

I found ODE lacking a challenging experience and the fact that I could go the same mod for plat is kind of a bummer. I want Veteran tennos who know wtf they are doing to have something to do with their friends. The reason I want a vault is because you would have to survive for 30 minutes WITH the dragon key debuffs. HELL. PURE. UNADULTERATED. HELL. 

Lets talk about the mods. I don't really have any suggestions as to what the mods should do and im open to feedback, but what i want to touch on is the difference between Enlightened mods and Corrupted mods. Enlightened mods will not be copies of the Corrupted mods without negatives. They will be their own mods, with their own unique effects. Let me give you an example.

Lets take Thunderbolt. And put it on a gun. Crazy right? But why not? Here's what we are gonna do: Bullets now have a 5/10/15% chance to explode in a small radius on impact. Damage reduced by 20/60/100%

Feedback is welcome! Lets give our Tennos something more than a 5 pack of fusion cores :P (not hating on the cores. I actually like them)

Yet an other not-solo-able mission! Now I don't like you. Sorry. But if they make this think solo-able, I don't mind it, since it's already interesting for me that the Orokin Void ships/towers do not have these vaults as the derelict ones do.

I didn't to make it solo because I thought it would be more fun as a team. Not to mention the fact it would be easier and harder to do it with only 1 Dragon Key debuff, but if everyone on your team has one I feel it would give you a challenge and make Tenno work together toward a common plan and design.