Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ugliest Warframe Equipment.

Time to settle the score and see if beauty really is in the eye of the beholder or if there is a common denominator among Tenno's regarding what equipment they are kind of embarrassed to bring on a mission.

The list is comprised of the following:

1. Warframe

2. Alternative Helmet

3. Primary weapon

4. Secondary weapon

5, Melee weapon

Here is my list of gut-wrenching equipment.

1. The new unannounced frame (amazing ugly helm (eyes), massive thighs)

2. Loki - Essence (makes the master race look like a submarine)

3. Mutalist Quanta (looks like a piece of gym equipment)

4. Tysis (a dolphins skull with a crocodile jaw and shrimp tail)

5. Serro (a rake or windshield wiper at best)

So without further ado Tenno let your voice be heard and share your design concerns.

1. Vauban (Corpus failure experiment, that's more like it.)

2. Esprit Helmet (The ugly stache helmet. Weird looking mustache, and a massive tumor.)

3. Mutalist Quanta (It does like a piece of gym equipment.)

4. Seer (The overall design is just odd. Grineer with Orokin is just a no, in my opinion. Plus, it's quite fat.)

5. Mire (It doesn't look like it would hurt anything, truly.)

The design team, right now:

giphy.gif

Edited by JRMC

1. Don't 'dislike' any of the frames' designs. Using alt helms, skins and a decent paintjob can make any frame look good. That said, I can't play Vauban without using his immortal skin and his esprit helm

2. Any and all mag helms that aren't the original non-primed helm.

3. The Gorgon. It's not too bad but it should have been a minigun instead.

4. The Stug. Again, it doesn't look too bad. Trouble is that it's too big to be a pistol and should have been a primary weapon instead.

5. The Mire. With all the new and shiny infested stuff that we've got now the Mire just looks sloppy by comparison.

valkyr looks horrible IMO... 

drakgoon looks really weird, like a few ogris's glued together with a trigger behind them

stug looks like some kind of a toy that my 2 years old brother would like to play with...

and i would have to agree with the serro, looks like someone was lazy and decided that a woman's coat hanger would be a nice melee

1. Vauban (I love Booben, but I just can't make myself enjoy playing him.)

2. Zephyr Cierzo helmet (For some reason makes me think that my Zephyr looks like a jet plane :S )

3. Strun (That thing just looks plain embarassing...)

4. Cestra/ Dual Cestra (Oh, god no.) (By far the worst one on this list.)

5. Dual Skana (Dual wielding this pathetic thing didn't make it any less pathetic.)

drakgoon looks really weird, like a few ogris's glued together with a trigger behind them

stug looks like some kind of a toy that my 2 years old brother would like to play with...

and i would have to agree with the serro, looks like someone was lazy and decided that a woman's coat hanger would be a nice melee

Have you ever used the Drakgoon? It doesn't look anything like it.

My list:

Trinity

Banshee Chorus Helmet

Any weapon that has wooden features.

Any weapon that has wooden features.

Pangolin sword. It looks too plain IMO.

1. Warframe

2. Alternative Helmet

3. Primary weapon

4. Secondary weapon

5, Melee weapon

In my opinion:

1) Trinity - A combination of lots of things that just turn me away from the frame - The armouring makes the frame look like it's several sizes too big for the tenno inside, there's that god awful lobster tail (With no cloth physics - Nothing redeeming about it), the shoes seem a bit out of place (Because of the lack of detail on the legs) etc.

2) Volt Pulse Helmet - I can't help but think Volt has a MASSIVE zit on his face whenever I see that helmet...

3) Ogris - It's a box held together with duct tape... It really seems out of place, especially as Grineer tech (Who seem to favour bulbous designs)

4) Bronco - It just seems far too bulky compared to other Tenno designs... The lack of sleek curves and such...

5) Fragor - I'm not a fan of Hammer/Maces in general - This is the bulkiest and blockiest of the type in the game (Magistar is a okay looking Mace and Jat Kittag is a damn Jet-Hammer)

1. Banshee (Dat head 0.o)

2. Gauss-Mag (This is Warframe, not a Beats By Dre commercial)

3. Ogris (For a gun that shoots RPGs why does it look like a toaster, and it even DINGS)

4. Embolist (It looks like im holding an infested's "johnson" and when customized with yellow energy... you get the picture)

5. Mire (I like to eat my bacon, not cut my enemies in half with it)

1.I like all designs of the frames
2. saryns HEMLOK,its supposed to be a flower but it looks literally like a tumor and the small eyes and pigtails are just plain creepy

3.Mutalist quanta I adore the gun and the playstyle but the design is the laziest thing Ive EVER seen...it looks horrible

4.bronko...it just looks really bad

5.skana its a toothpick.

1. Mag Prime (helmet alone is enough reason for this)

2. Trinity Aura Helmet. It's a box with a circle. Terrible.

3. Tetra. 4 magazines on the barrell are nice but it's not enough to save this weapon.

4. Tysis. Creepy head spitting darts. Nah.

5. Ankyros. Way too big and strange looking.

Valkyr improves a lot with the cat helm and a dye job, one of the best looking frames IMO, save for the ugly white suitcases on her hands.

1.  I think all the warframes look okay, but my least favorite is Rhino, he looks bad imo

2. Ember backdraft helm, it looks like an old wrinkly man face with a bad goatee 

3. Drakgoon, looks way to clunky 

4. Stug,  it looks more like a water pistol

5, Furax

Edited by beatswork

1. Most warframes look alright, but I suppose one warframe I really wish looked better is Banshee...

2. Any Mag helmet other than non-prime original, one looks like a teletubby, one looks like a rejected daft punk mask, and in the case of the prime version.... ugh...

3. Strun, all around visually boring, massive barrel that doesn't make any sense.

4. Brakk, fat, bulbous weapon, overused too.

5. Ankyros, Furax, and Mire are all pretty unfortunately modeled. Just big, bulky and visually unappealing.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603