Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ugliest Warframe Equipment.

1. Warframe

2. Alternative Helmet

3. Primary weapon

4. Secondary weapon

5, Melee weapon

1. I'm fine with most of them, though Hydroid really looks out of place compare to the rest. *Must be his thighs.

2. Mag coil helm, it never really suited me as a Mag player.

3. I'm fine with most of the primary, though the new copus/infested weapons have me question the design teams.

4. Stug, I hate most grineer weapons

5. obex, 

1. Vauban (I love Booben, but I just can't make myself enjoy playing him.)

2. Zephyr Cierzo helmet (For some reason makes me think that my Zephyr looks like a jet plane :S )

3. Strun (That thing just looks plain embarassing...)

4. Cestra/ Dual Cestra (Oh, god no.) (By far the worst one on this list.)

5. Dual Skana (Dual wielding this pathetic thing didn't make it any less pathetic.)

The Strun is a godly shotgun and its a great design 

1.Mag prime ( i'm sorry I have her face)

2.Ash helms ( both alts I don't care as if ash wasn't ugly enough)

3: Hind: looks like a rotten fish

4:CAstanas . i don't like the triangle thingies

5. Mire , looks like a soulcalibur sword and is out of place; 

1. I don't think any of the Warframe's designs are ugly, but my least favorite is probably Nekros.

2. Volt Pulse Helmet. It just creeps me out.

3. Torid. It's just flat out ugly.

4. Embolist and the Tysis. I think I have something against infested weapons. (Synapse and Dual Ichors are cool though)

5. Hate. It looks like a toy. :u

1. Nekros. He's thin, looks skinned no matter how you color him, and has various ugly attachments such as the leg coils and the.. 'veins' on his chest. The Shroud Helmet makes him look like he was run over by a car tire, and in general, his design makes him look like a fugly corpse.

2. Kara Valkyr Helmet. She's just wearing an Oculus Rift, and the name + design implies certain kinds of 'punishment.'

3. Mutalist Quanta. It's not a gun, or a melee weapon. It's just a creepy, geometric, short trident that probably came from a junkyard.

4. Brakk. As powerful as it is, I still dislike using it because it was pulled from Ruk's toilet.

5. Ether Reaper. It's made of ethereal material, but it doesn't follow the same style as the other Ether weapons. Instead, it's crude, simple, blocky, and looks like it was made out of parts found in a junkyard.

valkyr looks horrible IMO... 

drakgoon looks really weird, like a few ogris's glued together with a trigger behind them

stug looks like some kind of a toy that my 2 years old brother would like to play with...

and i would have to agree with the serro, looks like someone was lazy and decided that a woman's coat hanger would be a nice melee

I think Valkyr is the best looking frame. Q.Q

Anyways:

Nova, her stretch marks are god awful, and her over sized neck... and stupid bell bottoms. Runners up are Ember and Ash.

Loki Essence and Trinity Meridian tie here.

Ogris, it wins ugliest because it has no design to it, it looks bland and like a big box you shoot fireworks out of.

Secondaries don't have too much ugly, mostly just lame boxy corpus designs I think are meh.

Fang Prime, but for reasons I can't explain. Just look like crap.

1. Nekros. Not only playing him was boring, I also couldn't stand his looks.

2. Mag's Coil. It gives me the creeps just by looking at it, but I use it anyway because of the Arcane range buff.

3. Anything Grineer-designed looks like a poor attempt at clay dough modelling. I guess it suits my disdain for Grineer in general.

4. See above.

5. Anything Infested. Killing things with pork chops kind of breaks the immersion ;D

Actually 3, 4 and 5 are interchangeable.

Edited by kingbaldwin

1. Trinity and Ember. I can't play with them because of the looks.

2. All Mag helmets (the prime is soooo ugly, I can't unsee). All Ember helmets.

3. Grakata

But I like all the infested bio weps. They are just a pain to gets good color combos on. I like most Grineer stuff. The Corpus stuff is dorky but much better with the shock camo skins.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Frost Prime - Makes me angry to look at, its an insult to the authentic Frost. They ruined the Tint slots when making him, and the the gold pieces look like they were applied by someone wearing a blindfold.

2. Frost Squall Helmet - Looks ridiculous. The fan on top looks ridiculous, and the face part looks like its been slapped with a cast iron shovel.

3. Soma - Talk about generic. I refuse to use this weapon

4. Brakk - It looks like something you'd use on your partner in the bedroom, if you get my drift.

5. Dual Ichor - The little blotches on the handles make me feel sick to think my character is touching those, im scared hes going to get a yeast infection.

Edited by ArgonTheFox