Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thread On Everything Warframe Is Doing Wrong.

Innocent_Flower

Argument is; You've written a lot about minor things, when realy you should go for the throat. 

Almost everybody is attacking the 'throat' of problems, so why must I also follow that? Why not let them do that while I fix the little things to improve the system as a whole?

If I've missed anything, Please tell me so I can include it. 

The very uneven drop tables for void missions and Hek beacons.

Yes, I know, you did say that people were overly focussed on the grind in the last point. But that's because it's gotten to ridiculous levels.

But they ignore them, and may have conflicting views. The comunity seem to want better gameplay as a priority (or at least less grind). DE seem to want more grind. 

I think DE is really coo. I really like how they approached the game and how they keep improving it. I have watched a couple devstreams where they address our questions, but never really answer them. And I keep seeing this as a reoccuring problem. I have scanned the forums and find BRILLIANT ideas that have been widespread and widely approved. Why then, does DE not seem to notice these threads and instead focus on our new kawaii puppies? (who i will adore when i finally have them in my grasp)

I think DE is really coo. I really like how they approached the game and how they keep improving it. I have watched a couple devstreams where they address our questions, but never really answer them. And I keep seeing this as a reoccuring problem. I have scanned the forums and find BRILLIANT ideas that have been widespread and widely approved. Why then, does DE not seem to notice these threads and instead focus on our new kawaii puppies? (who i will adore when i finally have them in my grasp)

My best guess is that DE is focused on the short term, not the long term.

Take kubrows as an example, they can hype it up, make it seem cool, but it doesn't really add anything other than a pet. It doesn't fix the gameplay, it doesn't fix scaling, and it doesn't address RNG. All of those don't "add" "content" like DE wants.

DE sees people playing less and less (according to steam, where they say the majority of players are: http://www.steamgraph.net/index.php?action=graph&jstime=1&appid=230410&from=1391234400000&to=1403499600000), so they feel the need to push newer hyped content instead of fixing what's making people leave, and honestly, I don't know if DE knows why people leave. Watching devstreams, and listening to their "answers", I really think they have no idea.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHC-uGDbu7s 

Found this. I really feel like DE needs to watch every single on of their videos. This is courtesy of another thread.

Nah, That's too... Smart. 

DE wants trade to be a chore and...  Well from the updates they release they seem to be a 90% art team. Wouldn't want all those hands to have nothing to do, would you? 

OP gets a lot of upvotes. But few comments. It makes me sad. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

The parkour and movement definitely has to be the most frustrating part for me. For anything that isn't running in a straight line, I have to constantly fight with the controls to do anything. Unfortunately, I have the sneaking suspicion this is the fault of the game engine itself, in which case DE will likely never fix it (part of the problem might be online latency, except it's still bad when I play solo).

My best guess is that DE is focused on the short term, not the long term.

This, so much. I never get the sense that DE has any kind of plan for the game. Everything seems added in on a whim, because it looks cool or will sell more plat.