Much Love For The New Ospreys, Seriously.

DarthyPoo

I think they are one of the best creations yet in the game. The toxin DMG is great, if you dont move out of the green stuff you die... rather quickly i might add. I've seen entire teams of rank 15s drop because of them... i have been killed because an osprey was carrying one of the electrical little infested and it shocked me to death from the air. I laughed out loud literally. Its adds a nice challenge in the game besides just using a Penta farming Sechura, i even prioritize them when they arrive... or we all have a bad time. So don't nerf them... please. Gimme more mobs like this.

Also im bad a grammar, i know.

Edited by Darthypoo

I adore them. They're both adorable and deadly, the first time I saw one fly in with a crawler I actually couldn't bring myself to shoot it because they're so friggin adorable xD

Besides, I haven't been killed with one yet, and I do main as a non invisi Loki. The secret I've found, is Life strike, since I normally melee infested anyway, just pop channeling everytime I get stuck in a cloud and I survive.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I adore them. They're both adorable and deadly, the first time I saw one fly in with a crawler I actually couldn't bring myself to shoot it because they're so friggin adorable xD

Seriously, they are so cute. Two little pals going to take on the Tenno!

They would be less annoying if they weren't immune to everything, even procs...

Even less annoying if I can hit them with my melee weapons. I like to fight the Infested with just my Stormbringer(Galatine). It's fun having an enemy that is melee only. Now you have to have a weapon and shoot the farting flies.

They're super-deadly and I love it. It's about time we had an enemy type to put us OP tenno in our place.

Personally, I'd rather the normal enemies be able to put me in my place. Perhaps giving the Charger enemies a small charge like the leaper enemies have.

I think the mutalisks are a welcome addition to the infested, and its nice to have a new threat you have to watch out for. I think they are a little too powerful for what they can do at the moment, and I think there should be a balancing factor so that we don't have to fight 50 at once. Options to have counter-play are very welcome.

My suggestions:

-Increase the toxic curtain's damage, but make the ospreys suicide (oxium osprey style)

-Have the curtain only proc instead of doing straight toxic damage, but have it infect the infested to buff them

-Give them a 2nd attack like a stinger, or have them go get more crawlers. Having them instantly dash at me after I kill the crawler they're carrying has killed me several times, and that is frustrating.

Personally, I'd rather the normal enemies be able to put me in my place. Perhaps giving the Charger enemies a small charge like the leaper enemies have.

I think the mutalisks are a welcome addition to the infested, and its nice to have a new threat you have to watch out for. I think they are a little too powerful for what they can do at the moment, and I think there should be a balancing factor so that we don't have to fight 50 at once. Options to have counter-play are very welcome.

My suggestions:

-Increase the toxic curtain's damage, but make the ospreys suicide (oxium osprey style)

-Have the curtain only proc instead of doing straight toxic damage, but have it infect the infested to buff them

-Give them a 2nd attack like a stinger, or have them go get more crawlers. Having them instantly dash at me after I kill the crawler they're carrying has killed me several times, and that is frustrating.

They dont need to be nerfed at all. Coming from WoW, their behavior doesnt change, you KNOW what they do, you can tell when they are gonna do it. The second i see red on my screen im moving away, i have rezed 3 other players multiple times and survived on a Nova and Mag with less then 250HP by doing this. If you are dieing that often you are doing it wrong. Ive learned, stop shooting and move out of the green or out of their range then shoot. They dont need to be nerfed.

Edit: Heck if anything more of their attributes need to be shared with other infested. Im glad Sechura isnt a zombie like farm anymore.

Edited by Darthypoo

They annoy me, I was trying to scan a crawler that I hadn't finished in the codex.. and an osprey came by and picked it up before I could finish... -.-  I killed the jerk.

That being said, they're workable, and more challenging, its kinda nice. Though I do occasionally like just being able to steamroll things every so often.

They annoy me, I was trying to scan a crawler that I hadn't finished in the codex.. and an osprey came by and picked it up before I could finish... -.-  I killed the jerk.

That being said, they're workable, and more challenging, its kinda nice. Though I do occasionally like just being able to steamroll things every so often.

Thats what most of this game is... steamroll