Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Proteus Guardian Of The Derelict Vaults +Buffed Abilities

Halphyos

I have a third for you

Gladius- Proteus's armor is coated in heavy radiation that destroys anything that touches it. The damage he receives is halved while he gains a 5% resistance to the damage done to him every 500 points of damage. (Impact, Puncture, slash, and elements.) Lasts for 4/6/8/10 seconds and is effected by duration mods.

yea another knight frame, they need to do dis cause we don't have a radiation one yet and when u said effected did u mean effected or affected

probably magnetic because magnetic damage can take down shields

Oh Then magnetic it is.

yea another knight frame, they need to do dis cause we don't have a radiation one yet and when u said effected did u mean effected or affected

Yeah another knight frame, well we do have a paladin/druid, so I thought why not a knight?. Anyway I mean affected but wrote effected for some reason <.<

Edited by Halphyos

I am currently updating his helmet and armor, that concept fills a more roman type warframe, but what I really want is a knight warframe and I have the helmet idea for that. So soon I'll have a new concept with a more knightly look

Liking the art more and more.

The whole radioactive theme is really developing now. Good to see!

Well I have redone the whole concept art. It's getting more into the knight theme, but will be heavily followed by the radioactivity :)

Well darn. As said in the trivia, DE got the idea from a paladin or druid not a knight.

Paladins and Knights are different, they follow different codes of honor. As for the powers and damage type, I can change that into some damage type that hasnt been implanted on warframes.  Maybe even create a new damage type who knows. These types of concepts give a lot of work and thought to put into and I did not know that Oberon already had Radiation as his damage type. Maybe I'll go back to crystals. The Crystal Knight.

you cannot have radiation because Oberon is like a knight and he's actually radiation. I read what Oberon's power could do and his abilities deal radiation damage (except for renewal)

Oberon- http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oberon_(Warframe)

He now is has crystals as his power, but I dont think it hurts if 1 ability has radioactive damage. I went back to my older theme, since radiation is already a thing with oberon. Although, the damage Oberon deals is 50% radiation, my concept is about a pure radiation warframe, not just a 50% one. But anyway, I'm going with my older crystal concept, since the new appearance leans toward a more crystalized look than before. If you think of it, Nova's Antimatter drop has radiation damage as well, was it taken off by the DE's just because it had one ability with the same type of damage as one warframe has? There are a bunch of warframes with the same damage type in their skills.

Edited by Halphyos

All of Oberon's abilities (except renewal) are radiation but they don't want to just make a frame that is just confusion but deals alot of impact, Oberon is still radiation (they probably halved then added Impact to make the moves stronger, not just confusion + there is nyx's mind control & Chaos which acts alot like radiation.

All of Oberon's abilities (except renewal) are radiation but they don't want to just make a frame that is just confusion but deals alot of impact, Oberon is still radiation (they probably halved then added Impact to make the moves stronger, not just confusion + there is nyx's mind control & Chaos which acts alot like radiation.

Well I've changed the theme slightly, but now it should be different but it's still the same.

ithought crystals woiud suit puncture for the sharp points, impact for the surface, and if missed slash

Remember "radioactive crystals" But I'll change this right away to fit more the logic of crystals.