Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Proteus Guardian Of The Derelict Vaults +Buffed Abilities

Halphyos

Try something like this...

A small description of the ability to make it seem full. I'll use your first one for an example. Gonna mix your original first and the new one.

Ultraviolet- Proteus is the product of orokin radioactive experimentation. Proteus channels radioactive waves in the form of ultraviolet radiation to his melee weapon. He then slashes his weapon horizontally sending the radiation out with force equal to the suns, enemies hit receive instant radiation proc. The enemy is stunned for a prolonged amount of time because of the body degrading rays.

Well sure! :D

So he is suppose to be an ancient Orokin Knight guarding the orokin Vaults in the Orokin Derelict, he was locked inside with the orokin treasure, but the ships were forgotten, and he became a relic of the ancient Orokin.

(he drops in the Orokin Vaults)

In the example I said he was radiation based is this true?

Yes. he is radiation based. As for the description I got it now. Thanks for both feedback and help! 

Sure! If you would like I can also make a bio, I'm not sure if you saw anything on my frame's thread but Nephalim's bio is pretty full although its more of a scene in mine then I suppose yours would be,

Sure! If you would like I can also make a bio, I'm not sure if you saw anything on my frame's thread but Nephalim's bio is pretty full although its more of a scene in mine then I suppose yours would be,

Well if you have seen Ember's and Mag's Codex entry it is more of a scene than a full bio. But I've seen yours, and I already got some ideas for Proteus's Bio :) Thanks for the help!

Thank you!!! Oh and I did not forget about the concept art for Nephalim :) Just been really busy lately!

Take your time on what you need to get done before that. Nephalim hopefully isn't going anywhere bad to soon so figure your self out first. :D

The description of the first and third abilities doesn't really explain how they'd work.

1. It's a wall of energy (kind of like Volt's Electric shield, but without blocking projectiles) that proc's enemies who walk through it?

2. So he becomes a Shield Lancer that teammates can shoot through? That WOULD be interesting, if teammates actually stood still ever. If it's a wide shield (like the newest version of Volt's electric shield, I could see how that could work...

3. Uh... he makes his allies do the elemental damage type that he last received? I think? Isn't that kind of... ineffective, since most enemies don't use elements?

4. A toggle absorb-esque ability that grants resistances? Cool. Would need to have a cap resistance though.

The description of the first and third abilities doesn't really explain how they'd work.

1. It's a wall of energy (kind of like Volt's Electric shield, but without blocking projectiles) that proc's enemies who walk through it?

2. So he becomes a Shield Lancer that teammates can shoot through? That WOULD be interesting, if teammates actually stood still ever. If it's a wide shield (like the newest version of Volt's electric shield, I could see how that could work...

3. Uh... he makes his allies do the elemental damage type that he last received? I think? Isn't that kind of... ineffective, since most enemies don't use elements?

4. A toggle absorb-esque ability that grants resistances? Cool. Would need to have a cap resistance though.

Wow details I never thought of <.< 

1. yes it's a wall, like volt's electric shield. It will proc every enemy that walks through it.

2.Well I like the idea of the Shield Lancer, but what's closer to the ability itself is Volt's electric shield, but more vertical than Volt's shield.

3. Well it's still a placeholder until I get good ideas for the ability (I really dont know what to do for his 3rd ability.

4. I started with that ability, I thought that Nyx's absorb had a lot of tweaking potential, and I just re-done Nyx'x absorb. For the caps, around 50% or 75% resistance to the elements.

Wow details I never thought of <.< 

1. yes it's a wall, like volt's electric shield. It will proc every enemy that walks through it.

2.Well I like the idea of the Shield Lancer, but what's closer to the ability itself is Volt's electric shield, but more vertical than Volt's shield.

3. Well it's still a placeholder until I get good ideas for the ability (I really dont know what to do for his 3rd ability.

4. I started with that ability, I thought that Nyx's absorb had a lot of tweaking potential, and I just re-done Nyx'x absorb. For the caps, around 50% or 75% resistance to the elements.

I have a third for you

Gladius- Proteus's armor is coated in heavy radiation that destroys anything that touches it. The damage he receives is halved while he gains a 5% resistance to the damage done to him every 500 points of damage. (Impact, Puncture, slash, and elements.) Lasts for 4/6/8/10 seconds and is effected by duration mods.

I have a third for you

Gladius- Proteus's armor is coated in heavy radiation that destroys anything that touches it. The damage he receives is halved while he gains a 5% resistance to the damage done to him every 500 points of damage. (Impact, Puncture, slash, and elements.) Lasts for 4/6/8/10 seconds and is effected by duration mods.

Wow that's a very clever one and I must admit I like it! :D 

It fits the "roman" theme I have going with Proteus, but really I have mixed 3 eras into one. Nevertheless. I like this and thank you a lot for giving me this idea!

Added to the OP. Thanks a lot Grim!

Edited by Halphyos

Bumping the thread muahahahahahaah

Seriously I would love some more feedback from different people <.<

Not that I didnt like their comments, but I need more people to comment if I want to make this a viable and cool warframe.

Edited by Halphyos

I have a third for you

An increasing  version of Ember's old skill. I like.

Mega update!! Finally finished his concept art. Not going to the hands for now they are super hard to make <.< at least in my opinion.

Please comment also on his appearance. I'll be looking for more feedback in the future!!