Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Proteus Guardian Of The Derelict Vaults +Buffed Abilities

Halphyos

When can we expect to see the new art in a front view?0

A side only says so much you know.

Im trying to get free time but I have work to do. To sell tattoo designs. It's been hard ever since I started to get free time.

But I'll most surely do one and probably do alternate helmets, skins, syandanas, probably a custom swords and board.

Actually I have some free time just now. So I'll get working on it!

Edited by Halphyos

When can we expect to see the new art in a front view?0

A side only says so much you know.

Now in the OP It looks too much like Rhino though, I really suck at symmetry and I was being pressured to stop was I was doing (the front view) and I kinda screwed it up. I'll make a new one as soon as I get more time. 

you have great art except the chest looks plain

As I said. To make things quick I Just did one sidde of the warframe, then I uploaded it to my computer and mirrored it to the other side I know it's cheaps and quirky but it was what I had time to do. Dont worry it isn't plain at all, When I get some time again I'll do another drawing of him not side not front, maybe do what I did to the first concept art that I created a full body concept but a little tilted to the side.

hmm... neat concept...

You know that there is no laser damage type?

I did fix the op, I know that there is no laser damage anymore, but I changed it to magnetic damage, since it's in my opinion the closest to laser.

And once more Proteus was forgotten, lost in the vault he once called home. Deep in the depths of the void that is his mind, he tried to escape but the efforts were in vain. Only someone, only other Tenno can save him from himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...