Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CBT and no reset :(

AndersCy

Since people didn't understand what I mean in my other topic I would like to make it clear for them. First of I read a post saying that there is no reset planned It was posted by DESteve..

Why would a CBT have no reset? Beta testing means testing the different types of in this case warframes , weapons and gameplay mechanics. Not only that but a large amount of people posted that they had exp glitches gaining a large amount of exp when host left...

First of all it's a close beta meaning you can try stuff out which you wouldn't care about giving your close beta testing credits on ... Second the issues that we expect in a close beta should not follow on your charcter and stain your account info with .. ( mission success .. etc) Third a lot of close beta testers will have a huge amount of credits before even the game launces and that would be pretty unfair to the people who didn't get to play in the CBT.

For people who purchased items they should be refunded when game officaly releases after the accounts are wiped..

Personaly It's the first time I hear a CBT game will not follow a standard reset that usally follows.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on the matter.

I Actually think that when the game gets into the Transition to Open beta, accounts will be reset and people who bought Platin will *probably* get the same amount they bought added to their account again (after all items have been removed / reset) so they still "have" what they paid for.

Besides that i think you're making too much of an drama out of this.

I Actually think that when the game gets into the Transition to Open beta, accounts will be reset and people who bought Platin will *probably* get the same amount they bought added to their account again (after all items have been removed / reset) so they still "have" what they paid for.

Besides that i think you're making too much of an drama out of this.

Yeah I give up this game is bad ... I'm gonna support real game companies

still I have a feeling that this game will go belly up ... and shut down like the rest of the failures

Never say never but seriously OP stop whining so much,god I hope this is not a sign of this game's community.I want a reset too,but dont complain so much,I'm sure they heard you loud and clear.

Yeah AndersCy doesn't seem to do much but mindlessly complain. They don't post any constructive feedback or even attempt to explain their logic in a coherent manner or provide examples to support their thoughts. If someone dislikes the game so blindly go play something else it's not like warframe is some super special snowflake in the world of gaming. It's a solid 4 player co-op fast paced third person shooter with some cool movement mechanics.

I'm all for criticism if it's well thought out, easy to read, and gives some good examples on how to solve problems in a reasonable way. Also explaining why their solutions will work well in practice and be feasible to execute.

Also the OP follows the common fallacy that just because something isn't "standard operating procedure" it's wrong. There's an official name for it but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

Edited by MegatechBody