Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Them Void Drones!

KingTaro

Question

They can finally be killed with the melee weapons!

I only waited for a year and one month for this to happen. Sweet!

So, this was probably in one of the recent stealth hotfixes?

NOTE: You could not damage Void Drones with melee weapons as long as they had their shield still on, but even after their shield got reduced to 0, they only took around 3% to 5% damage to their HP.

12 answers to this question

Moved from General Discussion.

Moved from or to General Discussion?

They can finally be killed with the melee weapons!

I only waited for a year and one month for this to happen. Sweet!

So, this was probably in one of the recent stealth hotfixes?

NOTE: You could not damage Void Drones with melee weapons as long as they had their shield still on, but even after their shield got reduced to 0, they only took around 3% to 5% damage to their HP.

Took you long enough to find out. But those infested drones are...difficult to hit with melee.

Huh. I've never had trouble taking out ospreys with melee attacks before. Or at least slam, thrown, and spin attacks, don't think I've ever tried regular swings.

Only regular Corpus drones could be killed with a melee weapon (and the new Infested drone, the Mutalist Osprey).

I've seen quite a few people claiming that they were able to kill Void drones with a melee attack, but when I asked them to demonstrate it ingame, none of them gave it a shot.

One of the reasons why some people didn't realise Void drones were unkillable is, probably, because Void drones were dealt with by their sentinels.