Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Is Malfunctioning/timeout Problems

(PSN)Chairboy79

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong part of the forums, but I have a bit of feedback for DE to hopefully take note of.

Since the PS4 update last week, my Helios has gone threshcone crazy. And timeouts, so many timeouts.

*Helios will continue to scan threshcones repeatedly, using up charges, without actually giving you the extract unless you manually scan the threshcone. At which point it will stop scanning that particular threshcone and move on to the next, costing you more charges.

*Helios is still occasionally scanning enemies/objects that I have completed the codex entries for. This might be after a host migration though so I'm not 100% on the reason for this.

*Ever since last Tuesday, if I stay in a lobby with a group of randoms (to repeat a mission or move to another node for example) unless I am the host player my connection will ALWAYS timeout along with 1 or more of the other randoms. We get sent back to the main menu and the host loads up but with other players unable to join their game. This also happened whilst playing with a friend and we left the lobby online for others to join. He was hosting, we finished the mission and went to the next, the randoms stayed, bang........timeout. He sent me a invite to rejoin, but upon trying to connect I got a "session is full" message even though it was only him in the mission. It seems to only solution is to always back out, then reform the group.

Hope this reaches the eyes of the right people! Keep up the good work, this is an epic game. Got my fingers crossed my clan logo gets approved for the next update. :)

*Ever since last Tuesday, if I stay in a lobby with a group of randoms (to repeat a mission or move to another node for example) unless I am the host player my connection will ALWAYS timeout along with 1 or more of the other randoms. We get sent back to the main menu and the host loads up but with other players unable to join their game. This also happened whilst playing with a friend and we left the lobby online for others to join. He was hosting, we finished the mission and went to the next, the randoms stayed, bang........timeout. He sent me a invite to rejoin, but upon trying to connect I got a "session is full" message even though it was only him in the mission. It seems to only solution is to always back out, then reform the group.

THIS.  Soooooo much this.  I waste so much time regrouping, rejoining, timing out, inviting people.  REALLY frustrating.  Please DE get this fixed ASAP as people with limited play time don't like to waste it waiting for timeouts and having to invite people over and over.