Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Glitched, Lost Items.

(PSN)NaitoPotato

Hello. Recently a clany asked if any1 had a Mag Prime set they could spare, just so happens i did. However it was her first trade and she accidentally cancled. Now whenever WE trade, the trade interface is bugged with the same 3 items locked in place everytime, but when we accept, trade just out right fails.The items aren't actually lost, they still appear in my arsenel but when i try to shift them to somebody else they wont appear in the trade interface.                                                                                                                                                                 What do i do? Tried relogging, both of us. Will the 'bugged trade' time out at some poont or anything?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

+ while im here. DE you really nee to put a '/unstuck' feature in the game. Its crazy how often people get stuck.             

Edited by (PS4)NaitoPotato