Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bsod On Exit

KuramaKitsune

If your computer is blue screening, that's an indication that you're having a serious hardware issue. Faulty hardware or faulty drivers can cause it.

thats a pretty "it aint our fault answer"

dont reply with stupid bullS#&$ like that again

there needs to be a gracefull shutdown script relooked at or something, its not our fault,

also this isnt the first thread with this issue

google it.

most get closed  or archived

i can get 5 other accounts in here telling you the same thing basically the good half of my clan have all had this happen more then once

something in the act of the last click to exit the evolution engine is causing a fatal error within win 7 x64,

now as it dont happen all the time it can be something that is a lock and key issue where two or more conditionss need to be met.

but my computer has never bluescreened by itself.

when i overclock and under volt, yes, but as soon as i hit apply with bad settings

the other 4 friends of mine run 100% stock settings

99 % of the time so do I

the exception being when i reencode video i upclock my cpu to 4.7 or .4.8

Edited by KuramaKitsune

there needs to be a gracefull shutdown script relooked at or something, its not our fault,

also this isnt the first thread with this issue

google it.

most get closed  or archived

i can get 5 other accounts in here telling you the same thing basically the good half of my clan have all had this happen more then once

something in the act of the last click to exit the evolution engine is causing a fatal error within win 7 x64,

now as it dont happen all the time it can be something that is a lock and key issue where two or more conditionss need to be met.

but my computer has never bluescreened by itself.

when i overclock and under volt, yes, but as soon as i hit apply with bad settings

the other 4 friends of mine run 100% stock settings

99 % of the time so do I

the exception being when i reencode video i upclock my cpu to 4.7 or .4.8

dude, calm down, try to check the bsod number on google, i never bsod on warframe and i have a decent pc, try to check what i told u on the ram, alot of the time i see bsod its cause of corrupted sectors on the ram, maybe  try to reinstall the game or check the cache, or if u see bsod not frequently but in other things, try uninstalling drivers and installing em again

Except a blue screen, by definition, is a hardware issue. It means that your hardware has encountered an error from which it could not recover. Typically this is caused by driver issues; outdated drivers or corrupted drivers can be the culprit. Some antivirus software doesn't always play nice with certain games.

Tell me, what does the bluescreen tell you? It should be telling you something like "nvdmm.sys has encountered a fatal error" or something like that. That message will give you a LOT of insight into the issue (if you're running an Nvidia card and you're getting an error that starts with 'nv' that means your GPU or GPU drivers are running into a problem).

tl;dr not all bluescreens are created equal, but they always indicate hardware failure of some sort--whether it's the actual hardware or the drivers that allow the software to interact with the hardware.

this thread was not created to ask the community to fix my issues.

it was created with thte intention of informing the devs that on 5 separate machinates that for some reason pressing exit will SOMETIMES bsod a windows 7 64 environment

i would only assume it has something to do with the shutdown script not properly relinquishing a part of ram,

that ends up hiccupping the ram.

Edited by KuramaKitsune