Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Lato Variant

bigbirtha

I'm getting sick of all the new weapons trying to do something new and big when there is very little just all around guns that you can just pull out and be done with it. i think DE just needs to make a pistol like the LATO...just not complete garbage. and i know the lex is sort of this pistol but im talking about just a fast shooting moderate damage get the job done gun.                   (No anger or disrespect intended)

Edited by bigbirtha

But we have many guns like that already. 

Like what?...

We have small mags with fast reloads, and we have small mags with slow reloads. We do not have a hitscan pistol with a decent mag once the noobie pistol is done. Akvasto has a smaller mag than a single Lato doesn't it?

Adding 'standard' pistol to my list of missing weapons...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245551-missing-weapons/

I'm getting sick of all the new weapons trying to do something new and big when there is very little just all around guns that you can just pull out and be done with it. i think DE just needs to make a pistol like the LATO...just not complete garbage. and i know the lex is sort of this pistol but im talking about just a fast shooting moderate damage get the job done gun. 

Brakk is another good all-rounder. Its a little difficult to get but its definitely worth it.

Marelok isn't a bad choice either.

Try the akmagnus, it has a great rate of fire which only gets better with lethal torrent, and a 21 round magazine with ice storm. The reload leaves a little to be desired but you can get it down to 2 sec with quickdraw or stunning speed. It also has a good crit chance and great status chance so there are a number of builds that are viable. These are my favorite sidearms and very viable for late game, I recently used them to take out the g3 when they came for me while I was leveling some new gear and was stuck with a very underpowered primary.

Edited by (PS4)Reaper_Shinobi

I'm getting sick of all the new weapons trying to do something new and big when there is very little just all around guns that you can just pull out and be done with it. i think DE just needs to make a pistol like the LATO...just not complete garbage. and i know the lex is sort of this pistol but im talking about just a fast shooting moderate damage get the job done gun. 

Get the AkVasto