Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming G3/stalker (What's The Chances And Cap?)

AndreApex

Question

Okay, so I just had a Stalker on me and we got him, now my question would be: Do the other 8 marks from the Stalker stack on me? Am I actually able to farm him and get him again without waiting an extended amount of time?

I wanted to farm G3, but someone told me since I just got Stalker I won't be hunted for awhile, is there a cap on his appearances?

6 answers to this question

Once a day you say? You are so very wrong good sir. From what I know it is about a 3% chance that any of them could spawn in a mission if you are marked, and with stalker, he can show up as many times a day as there is bosses.

Edited by Xirka

So, there's no cap on how many can show? All 8 marks I have can show up every game, back-to-back? I don't know about that, I also heard there was a limit of 7 per week? I really don't know, I mean someone even said you can get 1 per day which would actually make sense since that's how I've been getting them :l

Like I said, I met Stalker in one mission and G3 in very next mission. In the same day. I assume there is one encounter limit per mission, but no other limitations exist as far as I know.

We have no precise information about how marks work, so be carefull about folks who "know". Many people have hard time distinguishing speculations from facts.

Edited by Prany