Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bad @$$ Loki Prime Icon

LAME_NINJA

One hour to do that?

Well done! O.o

I'm sorry, I feel bad to ask but is it me or have you traced Loki from an image & used some collage in the background and for the smoke effect? *v*

I ask that because it's pixelated in some places and Loki's badge is misplaced like in here:

Loki_Prime.png

I'm totally fine with that here btw, it's okay when you're fan-arting, and it's a good way to learn the designs of a warframes since they're sometimes hard to draw! I like the way you did the lens flares and the shading, I would say it lacks a bit of contrast in the latter case but that's just my opinion.  

Sorry for he nitpick if I was too annoying.

I've seen some of your concept art before, I like your Blade & Warlock design, they're pretty badass! ^^

Anyways, have you a post somewhere on the forum where you index all your fanart stuff? It might be a good idea to do it if you haven't!

One hour to do that?

Well done! O.o

I'm sorry, I feel bad to ask but is it me or have you traced Loki from an image & used some collage in the background and for the smoke effect? *v*

I ask that because it's pixelated in some places and Loki's badge is misplaced like in here:

Loki_Prime.png

I'm totally fine with that here btw, it's okay when you're fan-arting, and it's a good way to learn the designs of a warframes since they're sometimes hard to draw! I like the way you did the lens flares and the shading, I would say it lacks a bit of contrast in the latter case but that's just my opinion.  

Sorry for he nitpick if I was too annoying.

I've seen some of your concept art before, I like your Blade & Warlock design, they're pretty badass! ^^

Anyways, have you a post somewhere on the forum where you index all your fanart stuff? It might be a good idea to do it if you haven't!

yea i just found that img and do a paint-over,thats how i can do it in one hour

it isn't a new concept art by me so i think its ok,its also nice to do a warframe paint-over for learning how to draw a warframe U know...

btw i dont have a index that you are talking about i think it will be nice to do that,do you know how to make a index like that?

yea i just found that img and do a paint-over,thats how i can do it in one hour

it isn't a new concept art by me so i think its ok,its also nice to do a warframe paint-over for learning how to draw a warframe U know...

btw i dont have a index that you are talking about i think it will be nice to do that,do you know how to make a index like that?

Well, just like some other artists do, you just create a thread here and post all your stuff like it is a blog, you update the original post by creating links to these reply that everyone can jump to your art quickly.

I'm not good at explaining, so here is an arbitrary example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35102-fanarts-by-yuikami-updated-614-wip-conceptthe-fool/#entry324098

Like this, you have a way to gather all your stuff on the forum and not creating a thread each time, plus it's easier for people to be able to follow you inside & outside this forum if you provide links to your deviantart where all your art is referenced.

If you have any question about this, feel free to PM me, I don't want to pollute your replies too much with those things. ^^

Well, just like some other artists do, you just create a thread here and post all your stuff like it is a blog, you update the original post by creating links to these reply that everyone can jump to your art quickly.

I'm not good at explaining, so here is an arbitrary example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35102-fanarts-by-yuikami-updated-614-wip-conceptthe-fool/#entry324098

Like this, you have a way to gather all your stuff on the forum and not creating a thread each time, plus it's easier for people to be able to follow you inside & outside this forum if you provide links to your deviantart where all your art is referenced.

If you have any question about this, feel free to PM me, I don't want to pollute your replies too much with those things. ^^

oh ! thanks a lot for this ! now i can make a index as soon as possible 

thank you again for all this

• 2 weeks later...