Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is My Loki Prime Build?

OldGodKing

Question

Loki is one of those few Warframes that I would want to have all their skills at my disposal.

I put QT to take advantage of Loki Prime's energy pool + Flow for more survivability. It used to be Narrow Minded and Stretch in those slots but with FE and Streamline, Radial Disarm is "spam-able" so I don't mind the loss in range.

http://goo.gl/ZcGO8I

PuOLaXy.png

Edited by AxialBlue

Use natural talent instead of flow.

Loki doesn't need NT.

That's some really short duration you've got there.

This seems like an okay caster build.

Here's mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrnonapplicable/screenshots/

I don't require too much duration since I use Decoys merely as baits and Invisibility to GTFO of bad situations or to revive fallen team mates.

Loki doesn't need NT.

I don't require too much duration since I use Decoys merely as baits and Invisibility to GTFO of bad situations or to revive fallen team mates.

Arguably the prime doesn't need all that energy either.

That's fine, each to their own. Loki's one of those nice frames you have a few choices in how you want to mod him and still be effective.

I like a middle ground approach to mine, high versatility, low specialization.

Fleeting Expertise - Rank 4 = -50% Power Duration.

You are countering that with a Full Rank Continuity = 30%.

That leaves you with -20% Duration for Decoy & Invisibility.   

I suggest adding a Rank 5 Narrow Minded to add 54% Duration.

This will offset the -50% and leave you with 4% + 30% = 34% total Duration.

For the cost of -36% Range.

But who cares, you have a max Overextended that adds 90% range.

Until I read that you don't require Duration.

Edited by AVEOX

Go and cast Radial disarm in t4 surv.

Invisibility.

thats a pretty bad build but whatever works for you 

Then feedback? If you have nothing to contribute, then why comment?

I am talking about full Radial build.

Mine is not a full Rad Disarm build. /facepalm

Edited by AxialBlue

That's some really short duration you've got there.

This seems like an okay caster build.

Here's mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrnonapplicable/screenshots/

We almost have the same build!

Except sometimes I use Streamline instead of Stretch.

Or something fun like Heavy Impact, Enemy Sense, QT, Undying Will, etc.

But mostly Constitution.

That is probably the best way you can build a Loki

Edited by AVEOX

Invisibility.

Then feedback? If you have nothing to contribute, then why comment?

Mine is not a full Rad Disarm build. /facepalm

Invisibility for Solo.

Disarm for team.

Facepalm to your team playing style.

If you have full energy you should be able to cast invis or RD, thus preventing incoming damage.

The only time you should be taking damage is when you're out of energy and unable to cast an ability.

Thus, QT doesn't actually add any sort of survivability in practice.

Flow also seems unnecessary. Would you ever really plan to cast 21 Radial Disarms in a row? :D

I would replace QT and Flow with Constitution and Redirec or Vital. I would also consider ditching Switch Teleport as I find I don't use it much, and replace with more range for RD or more survivability with the other health or shield mod.

We almost have the same build!

Except sometimes I use Streamline instead of Stretch.

Or something fun like Heavy Impact, Enemy Sense, QT, Undying Will, etc.

But mostly Constitution.

That is probably the best way you can build a Loki

Nice. I like the OP, want to find a use for all of Loki's skills, I just wasn't up for a boring max duration invis build.

It would be nice to have enemy sense on loki, but I'm pretty attached to large range, moderate duration invis.

Invisibility for Solo.

Disarm for team.

Facepalm to your team playing style.

Sorry, I'm not a boring person who only knows how to use cookie-cutter builds. Try not to come off as another one of those elitist a-holes next time.

I would replace quick thinking with redirection as i feel that it is to squishy and because i think quick thinkingm makes you too reliant on energy.

Hmm, makes sense. But Loki already has extremely low HP and Shields so Redirection seems useless for Loki.

No rush mod? Therefore useless

Ok, bye.

Edited by AxialBlue

Sorry, I'm not a boring person who only knows how to uses cookie-cutter builds. Try not to come off as another one of those elitist a-holes next time.

It's better be boring and doing best for team and not thinking only about my @$$, it's "coop" you know. 

Edited by IKADIXA

If you have full energy you should be able to cast invis or RD, thus preventing incoming damage.

The only time you should be taking damage is when you're out of energy and unable to cast an ability.

Thus, QT doesn't actually add any sort of survivability in practice.

Flow also seems unnecessary. Would you ever really plan to cast 21 Radial Disarms in a row? :D

I would replace QT and Flow with Constitution and Redirec or Vital. I would also consider ditching Switch Teleport as I find I don't use it much, and replace with more range for RD or more survivability with the other health or shield mod.

Well, I chose to add QT since I saw some people using it on Loki and it helped them to survive close encounters in T4. But the problem was that they didn't have enough energy or the team weren't all using Energy Siphon, so the Loki died when all his energy ran out. That's why I added in Flow just to support QT.

So far, I've never needed Redirection or Vitality even when doing T3 Survival solo but I'll consider it. Switch Teleport is for emergency situations if someone gets trapped in the terrain or to get rid of hallway heroes. I want to make use of all of Loki's abilities, I think that's the whole point of my build.

I would use QT if coupled with Rage and Vital. Outside of that, like I said, you're doing it wrong if you're taking damage while you have energy to spare.

Long duration T4s put Lokis at risk due to the increased spawn rates of leaders, in particular the ones that cause disruption. With this particular build a disruptor leader can seriously screw you over as not only is your abilities tied to your energy pool, but your ehp as well.

I mean, QT adds 766.5 effective health (without flow) which is a nice buffer, but the fact that it drains energy is really dangerous. Adding Redirection instead would add 660 effective health (with guardian) which is a similar buffer, and isn't dependent on your energy pool.

QT with flow is up to 1533 effective health, but requires a full energy pool to be utilized to that extent. Vital and Redirec in those 2 slots would give only 1061 effective health (with guardian) but isnt functional only when you have energy to spare.

Edit: QT + Flow would work pretty well with an EV spamming Trinity on the team. But I rarely see any use EV other than when they need energy, which makes me rather sad as pretty much every kill I make when I play my Trin is adding energy to the team >.>

Edited by Darzk