Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Tentacles On Ice Bug

Tsukinoki

Found a small and game breaking glitch that occurs if you use tentical swarm and happen to be end up casting it on an ice patch in the void (happened when an ancient slapped me backwards at the start of the cast animation).

First no tentacles will ever appear, then for the remainder of the match (or until you die) all of your powers will report "Power In Use" and you also can't melee, though you can shoot and move around normally.

Then if you do die and revive yourself your UI will be frozen but everything will start working again.

Its a really specific corner case, but it can still cause issues if you just happen to use that ability at the wrong time.

Edited by Tsukinoki

• 1 month later...

This has happeend to me before in a random map, but this was just now, in a T1 survival run. doing it solo.

About 12 minutes in, I slide across an ice patch and cast my 4th skill (using a Hydroid frame) and while the casting is slow as expected, the tentacles never arrive.

Now all of my abilities are "in use" and I cant use my melee at all. This seems like a really bad bug to leave hanging around.

it would help a lot, if you leave the game after this bug and navigate to your users data to find "EE.log" and open a support ticket with this file attached. This bug is rare now, so you could have triggered the last or one of the last possible actions to cause it

to find this file navigate (for Win7). make sure ALL folders are visible (you can change that in win explorer options)

c:\users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Warframe\

there should be multiple files and folders one of them is EE.log. Don't bother with EE.cfg

• 2 weeks later...