Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Use Melee After Blocking.

(PSN)Darkturn

It doesn't always happen but it still more then starting be frequently, specially if I use the Reflection Mod on me.

I really don't know what it cause that, that I can't use melee sometimes but it happen always after blocking some incoming attacks (Not only bullets, it's in General). It also don't solved if I switch weapon. But for a recent time I use Melee Weapon only and if that happen I just simple get stuck and relay on my sentinel. It's really irritating.

Should this Topic catch your eyes first then the issue with The Gram (Another Topic of mine) please go look in that Treat too.  

Confirm. When I have Reflection mod equipped, it is not always blocking the incoming attacks. When it does, I can not switch back to the weapon needed. Sometimes it switches between primary to secondary only and other times between either primary or secondary to melee. It is very frustrating when I encounter G3 and got stuck and relay on my sentinel then got killed by them. Please fix it. Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

Confirm. When I have Reflection mod equipped, it is not always blocking the incoming attacks. When it does, I can not switch back to the weapon needed. Sometimes it switches between primary to secondary only and other times between either primary or secondary to melee. It is very frustrating when I encounter G3 and got stuck and relay on my sentinel then got killed by them. Please fix it. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the Replay, I though already It's me only here. Good it isn't only me :)