Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Event

I'd even go as far to say that the next PS4 event before Breeding Grounds in U14 would be Suspicious Shipments in 13.7. Yeah, it's a series of alerts, but it's kind of treated like an event; sure, we don't get event exclusive mods or anything, but them potatoes, forma, and credits will be a nice buffer. 

I'd even go as far to say that the next PS4 event before Breeding Grounds in U14 would be Suspicious Shipments in 13.7. Yeah, it's a series of alerts, but it's kind of treated like an event; sure, we don't get event exclusive mods or anything, but them potatoes, forma, and credits will be a nice buffer.

Vor will drop the Cicero mods, if they count.

Drew" post="2896634" timestamp="1403294617"]Current Status (June 20th, 4:05 PM EDT): We are aiming to send a build (U13.7) for cert next week.

I will update this thread as the build status changes. [/quote

This was posted by administration in regards to ps4 update do you think battle grounds will show up then or will we have to wait for further update due to gap between pc and ps4. Just wondering if suspicious shipments took a full update for that part alone or if both parts to event took place during same update phase

Edited by (PS4)stephenleereed