Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distilling Extractor Prime.

(PSN)infuriatedplayer

I don't think to Oxium itself is a bad requirement, I just think 50-75 is more than enough to be OK. The only way the Oxium requirements should stay this high is if they make more Oxium carrying enemies.

This or allow oxium to be gathered by the extractor, its currently one of the resources you cant mine for

As long as you are careful about your extractor, the resource cost will make up for itself. I currently have three of the normal distilling extractors, and they've actually given me quite a few cells and neurals. Just make sure you take them back so that they aren't destroyed and the cost becomes mostly justified.

As long as you are careful about your extractor, the resource cost will make up for itself. I currently have three of the normal distilling extractors, and they've actually given me quite a few cells and neurals. Just make sure you take them back so that they aren't destroyed and the cost becomes mostly justified.

You are either very lucky or I am very unlucky. I've gotten more Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells from the Titan Extractor Prime then the Distilling Extractor Prime. Maybe if they removed the research materials from the "Rare" or "Uncommon" list it might actually be useful (especially since research materials drop like candy on the right locations). The Distilling Extractor Prime also take twice as long as the Titan Extractor Prime, but end up giving the same amount of resources. They could be better then the regular Titan Extractors if they didn't pick up research materials all the time.