Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.4

[DE]Megan

So to prevent enemies from not spawning in levels best score has been locked on 405 points ?

Either evens should last less time or DE must stop underestimate players in those kinds of events XD

Edited by Anubias

Use of exploits.

i doubt it, there hasnt been any Exploits besides what DeceitfulShade said (and that was in the hotfix before this one, so it doesnt really make sense with what happened After this hotfix) that could actually affect the scoring in any way

Besides, the only clan that got affected was Warbros Prime, while the other clans in the top 5 are Completly unaffected by the fix, specially the current clan at top, Crescent moon.

Not sure but it might be that any points beyond what most of them already had were when enemies were not spawning anymore...and above all that most of them used the toxin resistance aura to be invincible to toxic clouds, so they just used 4 lokis, 3 of them with energy siphon (so they can spamm invsibility), 1 of them with toxin aura and all using silent weapons, they were literally zooming through runs like 1 run in 2 minutes with no challenge or anything to stop them whatsoever.

EDIT: Also the ALT+TAB exploit that got fixed last hotfix.

Not at all. We just kept playing, which is what the event asked us to do (and what everyone in all clans did), but the only moon clan that got their points cut was Warbros Prime (check CM, they have the same amount as before the fix).

i missed this from the last build but

Crawlers being transported by Drones will no longer attempt any actions until deployed.

BOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That was the best thing about this new unit!

It was extremely funny seeing the crawlers flying around like Iron Man attacking from the sky.

Bring this back, man! This was mega entertaining.

i doubt it, there hasnt been any Exploits besides what DeceitfulShade said

There was another one. Or rather, at least one. How many exploits there have been in total is usually not known as not everything is made public, from either side.

There was another one. Or rather, at least one. How many exploits there have been in total is usually not known as not everything is made public, from either side.

Thus is DE fault not finding them sooner and releasing a broken event 

Clearly you have no experience as NDA beta tester or QA agent, and neither have you clues about the side effects of coding a constantly evolving product.

no fix for hydroid's back cape and beard physics? sadface

A member of staff told me that its going to be fixed in U14. They apparently found the fix, but don't know which fix fixed it yet, so they can't send it to live right now.

Clearly you have no experience as NDA beta tester or QA agent, and neither have you clues about the side effects of coding a constantly evolving product.

Being in plenty of betas and alphas but this is not the first time DE does that they also did that with Cicero . Not to mention the product in development has its limit as an excuse punishing so many players / clans is not the correct way to do things either they did an exploit or they did not . There are too many variants to know IF and WHEN an exploit was used sweping everything is not the correct way to do things 

Many of us have wasted time. Many of us bought packs of revives. Will we get back our platinum?

NOPE that is why i stoped investing in these events not worth it. I knew DE may possible mess it up at the last moment as it was proven with this hot fix.

Nope. Definitely nope. It's not DE's fault.

I'd say it's human nature to look for any advantage over the others / be the first, no matter the cost = unknown exploits & hacks.

edit:

Why is your screen tanned yellow? O_o You should check your Monitor-Settings in Windows.

It's OK. I'm just using the «f.lux» program (here's almost 2am) :)

Edited by Spectre-Agent

Many of us have wasted time. Many of us bought packs of revives. Will we get back our platinum?

What you mean wasted ? Not everyone buys with real money. Why should you get an refund its not a game issue... They updating all the time..

Now as for all the crashing well that another matter.