Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers

JohnnyWylde

I thought it was ridiculous back when they were removed, and that feeling has only deepened since.

It was especially ironic because Gorgon was also removed because of its "redundancy", but then shortly after its removal, damage 2.0 came out and gorgon was really useful as an automatic, impact-focused weapon.

I thought it was ridiculous back when they were removed, and that feeling has only deepened since.

It was especially ironic because Gorgon was also removed because of its "redundancy", but then shortly after its removal, damage 2.0 came out and gorgon was really useful as an automatic, impact-focused weapon.

its surprising that the Gorgon is exclusive only to daily rewards, but I guess since its so good now its a good home for it. Just means you gotta come on all the time to obtain it. Plus why not scatter things in weird places? Also Ether daggers THOSE should return as daily reward items.

I think the reasoning was that almost no one was using ether daggers.  And people might have said that they sucked as weapons.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Things have changed since then. They really should be brought back.

It's not like there aren't unpopular melee weapons now. Ether Daggers would be welcome.

I feel sad, been playing for a year now almost but never bothered to get myself the Ether Daggers, Boar, or Machete before they were retired.

Hope to see them back someday. That's 9k mastery I'd really like to have.

Things have changed since then. They really should be brought back.

It's not like there aren't unpopular melee weapons now. Ether Daggers would be welcome.

Agreed.  They are pretty nice now as far as stats go, and they're so... pretty to look at.

They should just remove their entries from the visible codex if you don't have them, like with Vandal/Wraith rewards. It'd help irrational completionists like me and it wouldn't hurt those who have them. Or anyone.

They should just remove their entries from the visible codex if you don't have them, like with Vandal/Wraith rewards. It'd help irrational completionists like me and it wouldn't hurt those who have them. Or anyone.

If they did that though... then that would mean they wouldn't be returning anytime soon and... T.T

i still have my snipertron... back in my days that use to be the highest damage weapon. Worked my butts off to get it, but now its just sitting somewhere collecting dust. Oh btw that is the same for duel ether dagger because the stance mod sucks. If they were more flashy i would use it more.

I was saving for a snipertron... 50,000 credits... then one day/update I saw it cost plat to get them T.T

I also have the ether daggers, not too shabby at all! Good with infested, alright with corpus and they SUCK BALLS with corpus.(jyodan desu their not that bad) I love the stealth attack animation for them...and the parry animation...the downed enemy attack SUCKS BALLS though! Most of the time it doesn't even hit the target!

Edited by GrimR3APER

Sad part is that not only are they good but also they'd help variety, so far we only have 2 fully available double daggers in the game and they're just the normal and prime version of each other, essentially they're the same weapon.

Ether Daggers need to be back for the public, period.