Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Believe 405+'rs Is Due A Refund. Reaching Out To All The Grinders Of The Event. Submit Tickets After 405(Best Score) For All Revives Kits Bought!

Druulx2

wat? As far as I can tell the only people who are upset are those who abused the system to get to those points. Both DE and some of the players are fault.

DE for not fixing something that could have been fixed and the players for actively using the exploit/bug to further themselves in the event. No one really deserves anything atm.

refund for what? time?

If you bought revive kits after you made best score 405, anything after 405 was erased. Therefore, the revive kits were unnecessary.  This falls in the category to all the grinders trying for top player score. Of, and there still is the issue of how DE will pay back everyone who just blew their weekend on this. I think Legendaries all around... ;P

Edited by Druulx2

refund for bug using?

srsly?

Be happy you don't get banned.

I've been playing games where bug using could get you banned.

please understand the issue before posting, you just look ignorant. People were not "using a bug" or "using an exploit" it just so happened that when people grinded a high enough point total the enemies scaled out and didn't spawn. Everyone had the potential for this to happen if it played long enough. It didn't give anyone an advantage because everyone had the same exact thing happen.

Also it was unavoidable, besides stopping playing altogether (which, how can you win that way?).

Edited by -XeqtR

Be happy you don´t get banned man. I once told someone ,,shut up,, on forums and I got 1 warning point.You cheated and all they can do to you is to delete some points. Be happy and pray they won´t change their mind and ban you all , like you deserve.