Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Believe 405+'rs Is Due A Refund. Reaching Out To All The Grinders Of The Event. Submit Tickets After 405(Best Score) For All Revives Kits Bought!

Druulx2

Wow, you knowingly ran missions when they were bugged and want DE to give you something because they fixed it? Anyone who got past/to 405 should not get a refund on revives. Enemies worked properly up to that cap, so any revives spent getting there were totally justified. No reason to refund those. 

Yes yes, it's stupid DE didn't think this through more, but it was bugged. Running it over and over when it's bugged doesn't entitle you to anything.

buying revives...I've done that once in the last year+ I think (twice, first time was an accident). But then I have 20+ warframes, so if I ran through that many revives, I would feel it was time to retire and play something like Hello Kitty. Let me guess...only Rhino all day?

TLDR: Have a little frikkin' sympathy and stop pointing fingers. Not everyone cheats. Get it through your thick skulls.

Nobody has any sympathy for people who put effort into something? I didn't buy any revives, but I still feel for the people who did. What's wrong with you bunch? e_e

I'm out of town and I went out of my way to participate in this for my clan (so honestly? I wasn't fully enjoying either my trip or this event) - is it really unreasonable to be a little frustrated at this sudden, drastic, unannounced turn of events?