Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Grineer And Infested.

Deidaku

They don't seem to interact much.

It's as if they don't care about the omnious threat of space mutant zombies.

With the corpus we got Alad experimenting and stuff. the corpus ship infestation invasions seem more elaborate.

I'd like to see infested and grineer interact more , maybe tyl regor meddling with their gene pool or something to create super grineer behemoths that eats everything on its way

soul-monster.jpg

Dude. Alad experimenting with the Infested is something that just happened. It's not like the Corpus have a history with the Infested (other than most infested units being Corpus).

I know it's jsut that in general you don't see the grineer interested by the T virus or  the infestation.

The only care about grineer dominance. through sheer numbers....it's kinda boring

I wish it was the Technocyte virus in this game. It looks nothing like Technocyte though (which has the signature trait of being living metal). As for a big infested sasquatch? No thank you.

Now, Grineer researching Technocyte in some advanced, state-of-the-art facility/base on the Moon? Yes.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Um... the Chargers, Parasitic Eximus, and Phorid are Grineer that were infected.

Recoloured placeholder models don't exactly count.

I want to see more infested Grineer as well, especially since there's an unlimited supply of soldiers for the Infested to take over. 

Never made any sense to me how a majority of the Infested are Corpus Crewmen. It's not like the Corpus are an army of clones. They're taking a step in the right direction with the infested robotics but still.

I know it's jsut that in general you don't see the grineer interested by the T virus or  the infestation.

The only care about grineer dominance. through sheer numbers....it's kinda boring

We didn't use to see the Corpus interested in them as well. In fact, we still don't, it's just Alad, he specifically says so.

This just got added in. Wait for a bit, maybe something will come up later on down the line. Interest in the infestation from the other factions is a new thing, after all.

The Grineer may be interested in the infested or rather, the Technocyte virus, provided they could make their own Tenno with it.  Really, that's probably Tyl Regor's big game plan.  Sure, he's working towards reverting the gene damage, but why stop there?  An army of tenno would absolutely crush all resistance since clearly one tenno = thousands of lancers.  

Closest he might get is something in a Crysis suit though.  A "warframe" that doesn't have shielding, but regenerative armor (on top of static armor,) the tools to recover health, keep fire arms stocked and to improve their efficiency and damage output.  I'd like to have a warframe like that.  Something that actually supports using my guns, instead of her powers feeling like a completely separate weapon or tool.