Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Ospreys Vs Sentinels

Iraetus

So...

It has been discussed for awhile in terms of Mutalist Osprey vs Tenno.

And yes, its now nerfed but my... little itsy bitsy problem is...

Our poor sentinels do not really have any form of defense against the Toxic Clouds (Well of course unless you rush out of the cloud).

I have no good ideas whatsoever on how to remedy this but it would be good if our sentinels had 50% Toxic Resistance. (Well my Dethcube could survive a void laser to the face but really bad at surviving against the Toxic Clouds).

Discuss please.

As I posted elsewhere, it'd be best, I think, if the clouds were destroyable with fire or elec damage, taking out one ribbon at a time. That way, they'd still be dangerous, and still be something to battle against, but could be disposed of if you put in the effort(take fire/elec weapons, and spend time attacking the cloud).

As I posted elsewhere, it'd be best, I think, if the clouds were destroyable with fire or elec damage, taking out one ribbon at a time. That way, they'd still be dangerous, and still be something to battle against, but could be disposed of if you put in the effort(take fire/elec weapons, and spend time attacking the cloud).

Or melee your way through the cloud as you know it... would separate the clouds all together. It makes the infested more of the melee-viable faction.