Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Kama Building Costs

-SLX-J3tAc3

Hello. I would like to leave some feedback on the requirements of making the dual Kamas.

It requires 5 neural sensors and 1200 polymer bundles to make just one, as well as 40k credits. I believe that this is simply too high a price to pay for the kama. Is there anyway you can lower the requirement to 2 neural sensors and the polymer to 300 per kama, and the blueprint is 20k? At this time, to make the dual kamas, one must expend 120k credits to make it all work! Even the dual ichors are not this expensive and from what I've heard, they're considered one of the top weapons in the game by many, many players.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

Or that too - agreed, Momaw.

@Easymac Well, that's the thing about this game - things are subject to change, so the price you pay today can be half or a quarter of that tomorrow. Yeah, you may lose when adjustments are made, but that comes with the territory of the game being a Beta.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

Or that too - agreed, Momaw.

@Easymac Well, that's the thing about this game - things are subject to change, so the price you pay today can be half or a quarter of that tomorrow. Yeah, you may lose when adjustments are made, but that comes with the territory of the game being a Beta.

Stats may change, but the cost will remain.

Pay the cost to be the boss. Dual Kamas are one of the sickest looking duals in the game. It's original charging animation was so sweet. It's current finisher is one of the best, though nothing beats Charger Suplex.

In this game cost in credits and resource is not about the weapon being top or nothing like that. It depends on the materials from what it´s made and getting 10 neural sensors once isn´t a problem. For prime weapons you have to get 10 orokin cells and i am not complaining anout getting a ressouce because the game is for playing it. Having things like theese makes the playes move more and have harder goals in crafting weaps, things like this and argon cristals makes you play the game and it makes the feeling of getting something bigger because you spended time on it, if it was easier to get the feel it wouldn´t be that great.

The Kamas already have the second best DPS out of any MR 0 melee weapon, along with a good copter, good attack speed, and good range.  The high cost is justified by their very good stats.

They do not need to be on par with the Dakra prime just because of 5 measly Neural Sensors.

I built mine just to see how good it would Copter...

Imagine the disappointment to discover that the AMPHIS is faster and copters better!

Also the position on the back of the Kamas will spaz out and ruin ANY Syndana you chose to wear!