Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like An Answer. De If You Can, Please Respond.

ArcariusAero

Question

I've noticed something strange and new with Loki's Invisibility, though I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended change because of the fact I don't see it anywhere in the patch notes. I understand the part about how guns can be found out now, and they find you while you shoot around with a very very loud machine gun, for example, the Gorgon. Ok, but after further testing, I found out similar was done with melee. Was this intended? I'm just curious. It's a nice little addition to the game, and makes it a tiny bit more interesting for invisible combat... though it was never, ever mentioned.

Thank you for reading, and sorry if it felt like a stupid/boring question.

TL;DR did they change invis

7 answers to this question

It's in the patch notes somewhere I think, but yes. Footsteps make noise now (running will make more obviously).

They don't seem to notice when I make footsteps. Just when I bump into them or attack. You probably misunderstood.

Also, just checked the notes again and it says nothing.

Edited by ArcariusAero

Please refer to this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/251371-invisibility-smokescreen-not-doing-4x-damage-when-in-physical-contact-with-enemy/

Basically yes. Stealth in general has been changed, and it's for the worse when it comes to playing stealth melee.

Edit: I could care less if people hear me fire a super loud gun while I'm invisible, that makes sense.

Not getting a stealth multiplier from being invisible with a silent weapon, does not make sense to me.

Edited by Shuuro

Please refer to this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/251371-invisibility-smokescreen-not-doing-4x-damage-when-in-physical-contact-with-enemy/

Basically yes. Stealth in general has been changed, and it's for the worse when it comes to playing stealth melee.

Edit: I could care less if people hear me fire a super loud gun while I'm invisible, that makes sense.

Not getting a stealth multiplier from being invisible with a silent weapon, does not make sense to me.

Pretty much this ^