Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Complaining About Drop Rates (Especially Loki Prime)

aynn

If the drop rates were improved, we'd be flooded with new prime parts.

If you've been 'farming' for the parts and haven't gotten them, well that's just your luck.

However, if you're like me, you can always WAIT until prices drop/fall then you can either buy OR trade for the things you need. 

Thanks for reading 

A thread like this really wasnt needed. People can and will always complain about something. Even if the drop rates where improved so that rng doesnt suck as much, there would still be people who complain "the drop rates are to high!" or "the drop rates are still to low!"

./thread

Sorry, RNG has never been this bad.

Even back in the old days when void first came out, and you had to do 50 T3 exterminates to get something, was better.

Why? Because the missions were quick.

This Rotation C garbage for not one, but TWO of the Loki Prime pieces are just killing me inside. 20 minutes for a tiny chance of getting a piece of something? Oh boy, I love all these burston prime stocks and paris prime lower limbs.

I'm going to build a friggin' temple of those things. A temple to worship the god of disappointment.

People always complain about everything they don't like.

I remember the time people complained about the Glaive being an alert only weapon. A week later and the complainers forget about it once they got the Glaive from the alert.

Once they get the items they are looking for, they won't complain again. For example, Vay Hek. There's not that many people complaining about the beacons anymore.

If the drop rates were improved, we wouldn't be doing as many runs to BE flooded with prime parts. Also, where do you think people who sell them get their parts from? If EVERYONE did your strategy, how would anyone get the parts they want?

People had hoped that T4 would replace the RNG wall with a difficulty wall, not have both, like the way it is now.

Wait , you are complainning about people that is complainning? we know that always worked

Also you are quite dumb think it again twice , Why do we need to run it 498465498? Because RNG is not fair , the drop table is messed 

just check yourself (if you are able to understand whats going on) 

Try to get your item from T1 or T4 let's take t1 ext for Wyrm cerrebrum -> T1 Offers you OTHERS KEYS FOR VOID thanks you but if i wanted more keys i would just go farm them -.-'

T4 EXT for BO prime handle : in the reward list Fusion core X5 (rank5) and they are not even the rare one ...now since you are a good fanboy, tell me why both of these item are in the reward list?

Feedback > Complaining

Know the distinction and don't clump everything on either side.

If you don't like the drop tables -> post feedback about it

If you do like the drop tables -> post feedback about it

If you're not contributing to improvement, you're part of the problem. This thread is not feedback - you are no more justified in posting this complaint than anyone else is.

I had to pay at least 30 Platinum for a Rhino Prime part, the one previously found in Tower III Exterminate missions, and I was in luck, mainly because there were extortionists every where at that time, since Rhino Prime was the latest Prime Warframe. It took me roughly a month before giving up and being forced to buy it, because I just could not find it, and trust me when I say that I have never have done so many Void missions in one single month. Every other Prime part took me no less than a week to say the least, and Rhino Prime just blew my limit. I can now barely even farm Loki Prime, since he is in almost every wave/time based mission in the Void, and which I know that he most likely has a ridiculous drop chance. I'm not saying I'm giving up, but I won't put as much effort.

Either way, what I wanted to get to is that there's no need to complain. Including you, OP. Not everyone is patient, especially in a game that requires too much of it. Not everyone has the coin, or the necessary trading components. No one is equal, OP, so no one can be like you. There are always going to be those who want something different relatively to the others. In my opinion, I want a different drop system. In your opinion, you don't mind waiting for a lower item price.

Edited by JRMC

yes cuz nothing says de loves u than mindless grinding or go buy it with plat....i went with the ladder cuz i got fed up with 10+ hours of grinding for 1-2 pieces that are nearly impossible to get.

im gonna say this as often as i need to.....de needs a token system to reward people for effort, not luck.....cuz im getting the feeling, de expects u to roll blackjack everytime and if u roll 18-19-20....u go bust regardless rofl!

Edited by rangeless

The content is fairly easy to go through, but the drop rates are awful. It's more tedious than fun, that's why we complain. Not that we'd have anything to do after we got it anyways. It's just another plat/time sink.

Sorry, RNG has never been this bad.

Even back in the old days when void first came out, and you had to do 50 T3 exterminates to get something, was better.

Why? Because the missions were quick.

This Rotation C garbage for not one, but TWO of the Loki Prime pieces are just killing me inside. 20 minutes for a tiny chance of getting a piece of something? Oh boy, I love all these burston prime stocks and paris prime lower limbs.

I'm going to build a friggin' temple of those things. A temple to worship the god of disappointment.

Don't forget to decorate your temple with Bo Prime Ornaments..

"Be like me, wait for the prices to get lower and just buy them".

You're new to this I see. Let me explain you that grind is the only "content" warframe has. If people complain provide feedback about it then you can trust that there's something wrong with the system.