Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno For Ship Customization

Okamibanshu88

so apparently the ships are not only comming but they will be in update 14, awsome! so here are a few of my ideas for customization since you know its comming :) for now, simple 'decor' or 'themes' of the ship. the five obvoius choices. Tenno (basic) Grineer your ship mimics a grineer style ship, corpus obviously its more techy style, infected yoru ship is filled with the infected virus and makes it look like your small ship has been taken over, a mesh between tenno and infected more likley. And then lastly orokin. give your ship a more orokin overall design like the towers.

Not to offend you, but they're probably too late in the design phase to add any last minute suggestions, considering u14 can be anywhere from next week to the end of next month, and that there are many other  things they are currently working on :/. Simply look at the devstream and you'll see, you'll all see....

Godspeed though :D

Not to offend you, but they're probably too late in the design phase to add any last minute suggestions, considering u14 can be anywhere from next week to the end of next month, and that there are many other  things they are currently working on :/. Simply look at the devstream and you'll see, you'll all see....

Godspeed though :D

its not last minute suggestions, we all know they will add ship customization sooner or later, look at the replies. these are ideas for when they DO add it.

and i like the idea of carpet and banners ,everything feels so cold in the dojo, save for the gardens. wouldn't mind adding some actual color into the game lol.

To go back in time and recall the times Tenno were treated like Garbage by the Orokin? As your ship resembles the orokin. But they did lose their memory but it's still a little mind f u c k  if you ask me. But I think that customization should be free, like without themes, maybe the orokin yes and the grineer and corpus. What about Color schemes?

Edited by Halphyos

Would be cool in you could perhasp see the out side of your ship and you could put you clan emblem on both sides but make it look like its actually painted on like the WWII B52 Bombers. and you could change the colors of the out side and of the emblem. Plan white is just so drowl.

Would be cool in you could perhasp see the out side of your ship and you could put you clan emblem on both sides but make it look like its actually painted on like the WWII B52 Bombers. and you could change the colors of the out side and of the emblem. Plan white is just so drowl.

They will probably just put it like a hovering hologram just like the clan emblems and event badges

It would be cool if we all could have our own ship we would have to build like the ship from Metroid prime 3 corruption. It would be cool if we could sit in it like the one on Metroid prime 3 corruption. That would be cooler than having your warframe sitting at the main screen (not login screen but main screen).

Samus_in_Gunship_render.jpg

9016_5468037_1_l.jpg

Samus_gunship_cockpit_by_tomgiest.jpg

Edited by OrphanMaker

There Should be no Grineer nor Corpus, themed ships. The Ship should be called BattleFrames and they should be designed and built like the Warframes each looking different with their own style.  Also so last Blast doors like the ship on independence day. That would be cool.

Edited by OrphanMaker

There Should be no Grineer nor Corpus, themed ships. The Ship should be called BattleFrames and they should be designed and built like the Warframes each looking different with their own style.  Also so last Blast doors like the ship on independence day. That would be cool

oooh that would be pretty awsome. but why no grineer or corpus? we alreayd have rooms designed after them in teh dojo, why not our personal ships? but i like that idea, theme the ship after the frame. Would be cool, but how to do it would be the issue. that large and unshapley ship would make it difficult, plus its a twist on the same design every time. and teh bottom of the ship would have to remain mostly un effected seeing as how these ships are suppose to be what picks us up.

These are all epic idea's but I think it'd be best that alongside those 4 sets we could get sort of an advanced customization if we want to, like, place techy corpus computers, while grineer decorations like emblems on the walls, or even an infested ground if we want to, as well as orokin outlining on the windows, computer metals, or even put helmets that we can equip while walking around hanging from the ceiling Lol.

I still think that we should be able to go cosmetically be able to color all aspests of the ship. and have a display rack, or a shelf of some type. to display all our Sentinel it would be cool to see all of them moving around together, even if only in the confines of a small Kennel carrier. as well we should be able to have more than one Kubrow. I mean i have 6 Sentinels. So Why can't you have more the one Kurbrow its only fair. 

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto