Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

So I was in my extermination mission..

I was looking around in the same area as you guys suggested, the area with the broken.. spinning.. thing in the middle, that holds the water.

I was looking around and I saw what you guys were talkin about, but it wasn't in the water. It was on the wall, and it faded down into the wall. It only lasted about a second so I couldn't take a picture.. but.. ;3;

So I was in my extermination mission..

I was looking around in the same area as you guys suggested, the area with the broken.. spinning.. thing in the middle, that holds the water.

I was looking around and I saw what you guys were talkin about, but it wasn't in the water. It was on the wall, and it faded down into the wall. It only lasted about a second so I couldn't take a picture.. but.. ;3;

Will look too! Much interested,very curious,such shadow WOW

i came in here thinking this had something to do with the game Shadows of the Collassals

I was disappoint

yet vaguely satisfied 

though i can say I am not 100% sure of this.. shadow monster thing

Edited by Anatolius

You guys also forgot this room, where the cryopods keep falling down into the water, with that one cryopod open and being held there(even if its trying to move). Its OPEN.

VHzykbV.jpg

uWmzMsk.jpg

KYVC46S.jpg

DeIMdaC.jpg

Stalker's Pod- The reason why he didn't go to sleep, his pod opened too early and he's been cranky ever since

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I hate to inform everyone but Xandis will be eaten by wall creatures before getting to post again.

Well, I wasn't eaten by wall monsters, but both the Stalker AND the Harvester showed up back to back on two missions. Talk about (un)luckiness.

Kafpen said that an update somehow messed it up.

Yeah, that's probably true. Sat around staring at both glass tanks for about 10 minutes each. Nothing even remotely close to a shadow moving.