Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

there isnt water under/behind them, its like a distorted space 

Actually, the ones in the Derelict (Specifically, the glass in the room in question) do indeed have water behind them. Small cracks in the frame around it have spouts of water leaking out, and shooting the glass makes small splashes, rather than a glass shattering sound.

Actually, the ones in the Derelict (Specifically, the glass in the room in question) do indeed have water behind them. Small cracks in the frame around it have spouts of water leaking out, and shooting the glass makes small splashes, rather than a glass shattering sound.

so they both have water right?

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic

so they both have water right?

Not sure about the normal Void ones, I haven't been there in a while. Not too interested in farming Prime stuff. Though I might check it out some time.

Edited by Xandis

Not sure about the normal Void ones, I haven't been there in a while. Not too interested in farming Prime stuff. Though I might check it out some time.

Actually they do, but unlile this seemingly endless space with vegetation it's a small chamber with some lond of water engine (it might imply the inside of that tank was destroyed/expanded upon the infested takeover).

Speaking of water rooms, this one does not have anything in particular but I know of a room with the lateral 'tubes' and two big doors on each end that has a huge water hole in the middle, you can actually see the pillars beneath the floor beneath the water, always makes me think something could dwell in there.

Actually they do, but unlile this seemingly endless space with vegetation it's a small chamber with some lond of water engine (it might imply the inside of that tank was destroyed/expanded upon the infested takeover).

Speaking of water rooms, this one does not have anything in particular but I know of a room with the lateral 'tubes' and two big doors on each end that has a huge water hole in the middle, you can actually see the pillars beneath the floor beneath the water, always makes me think something could dwell in there.

post a pick of that room!!!

Are you sure it's not from the ice planet tile where there was the giant shadow that would appear on one of the ice walls and sometimes there is a huge roar that no one knows what it comes from?

Well there's conformation from the DE member who put it into the level that there is something lurking in the derelict tile set (although apparently it's currently borked).

But now that you've brought it up, which ice wall? I do hear the roar all the time though.

Guest DefiantPotato

Can Somebody give me a solid, vivid description of the room. It will help everyone out, that would be great.

Memories :D

And for those who dont know from where that gun come from , is from the DarkSectors , Hayden Tenno starting weapon Tekna 9mm.

Yup, that's right.

They used to use that object as an aggro trigger for the AI in Warframe. There used to be one attached to the back of the cryopods in defence too. That's how the enemy AI were triggered to attack it. It's been removed from the cryopod since but I'm not sure it's gone from the 'Orokin generator' objective.

Is this the wall?

I stared at it for half an hour and nothing happened ...

At least you found the place, but one of DE's staff appeared earlier and told us that the actual effect is unavailable right now, but it'd likely be fixed next update. At the very least, that's what I got out of it anyway.

At least you found the place, but one of DE's staff appeared earlier and told us that the actual effect is unavailable right now, but it'd likely be fixed next update. At the very least, that's what I got out of it anyway.

Yeah, I figured that to.