Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

Are you sure it's not from the ice planet tile where there was the giant shadow that would appear on one of the ice walls and sometimes there is a huge roar that no one knows what it comes from?

The Wiki has a sound file of the roars, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corpus_Outpost

Don't feel like posting a direct link cause some people get freaked out when a sound starts playing for no reason.

Are you sure it's not from the ice planet tile where there was the giant shadow that would appear on one of the ice walls and sometimes there is a huge roar that no one knows what it comes from?

Did not know about that one, though.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................................................................

i remeber somthin like this

Which shadows?

Probably referring to the shadows behind the glass walls, though I highly doubt an Infested Tenno could look like that.

...Unless the monster is much more horrifying than we imagined...

This is the sort of thing that makes me a little scared of the Derelicts - just in that dark, tense atmosphere and knowing that something is out there, that it's massive - and that it's coming, that it'll enjoy nibbling on your giblets whatever the Hek the Infested plan to do with your body.

This is the sort of thing that makes me a little scared of the Derelicts - just in that dark, tense atmosphere and knowing that something is out there, that it's massive - and that it's coming, that it'll enjoy nibbling on your giblets whatever the Hek the Infested plan to do with your body.

That and the fact that the Derelicts were once Orokin show how even the strongest can fall, creepy stuff man.