Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Operation Breeding Grounds Hurted Players. Bug/exploit

IfritKajiTora

I'm not the one who get 405+ best score in that event, I just went to 49 and done.
If I would get 405+ because I wanted and have it up to 1240 and then back to 405 I would be like WTF? And being hurted too, because of wasting time or something.
I don't know if its possible right now, but it would be awesome to give that people a new badge event: Red luminescent letters ,,ERROR''.
I would be satisfied with that, if I would get more that 405 best score.

What are you think about it?

Umm you can exceed 48. It used to have no cap but now is limited to 405. 

What are you talking about?

Pics or it didn't happen.

(Last time I checked, the max best score was 48, coming from destroying the Gas, Frozen, and Pulsing Hives in one mission.

But I haven't played since I got all my items.)

What are you talking about?

Pics or it didn't happen.

(Last time I checked, the max best score was 48, coming from destroying the Gas, Frozen, and Pulsing Hives in one mission.

But I haven't played since I got all my items.)

um...last time I checked today, my best score (this was solo by the way) was 72 :/

As far as I can tell there was a glitch in the game where spawn rates would be messed up, reducing the total number of enemies and making the mission far easier than it should have been. This glitch was confirmed to occur the majority of the time for missions scoring higher than 405.

Therefore scores were capped at 405 and retroactively reduced to balance out the exploit.

It was by far the most fair course of action as fixing said bug would take time and with the event more than halfway over, any more delays to it would make the situation worse. Furthermore, simply patching it would give those with a score higher than 405 an unfair advantage with easy points. Reducing scores over 405 back, patching and allowing continued stacking completely invalidates the time and effort those that played for scores higher than it.

Put simply, the cap was simple to implement, solved the exploit problem, and meant that those who lost out on their scores did not have to continue grinding.