Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Red Veil?

Blackout751

Last we heard, they were taking their comrades-in-arms home back to wherever the Hek they come from and leaving us the floor present (my favourite kind) of the Rakta Syandana, badge and Specter blueprint. This was at the beginning of Update 13.

Fast forward to the present and it's almost Update 14. They've fallen out of existence in almost any topic whatsoever and if you said Cantis' name, Tenno would vaguely remember a female hostage in red telling us what to do. This begs the question:

Where are the Red Veil?

remember when someone make a threat "Where's Davor ?", after a while he himself response to that threat.

i wonder will this goes the same

Darvo*

Well lore wise, they've finally gotten back enough of there people. Now they've finally gotten back on their feet and started preparing plans, getting tech for there operations. They're maybe trying to figure out the Grineer more and more but do not require Tenno's help at the moment. Until they start their plans that is.

DE wise. Busy with the Infested/Alad V event and is more focused on because Red Veil is a sub faction while Infested is a main faction.

The red veil are part of the proxy wars system that DE is working on and from what we have seen from the devstreams proxy wars will probably not come out until update 16 unless DE manages to finish proxy wars and the focus system at the same time.

Sadly this just shows how DE produce one thing at a time and make the lore fit what they are about to release instead of balancing lore with development. 

The Red veil will return when DE need them to do something to back up the game-play with plot. 

Seeing as the next tilesets, mobs and bosses to be released are all infested I doubt we will see or hear of the red veil for sometime. 

Really though the Red veil assassins (orignal full name) were just a faction that would be put into the proxy war endgame project. We are half way through the year and DE clearly wanted to show they were making "some" progress on all endgame projects so they released the red veil into one event. Then they vanish into the ether till called in again. 

Sadly this just shows how DE produce one thing at a time and make the lore fit what they are about to release instead of balancing lore with development. 

The Red veil will return when DE need them to do something to back up the game-play with plot. 

Seeing as the next tilesets, mobs and bosses to be released are all infested I doubt we will see or hear of the red veil for sometime. 

Really though the Red veil assassins (orignal full name) were just a faction that would be put into the proxy war endgame project. We are half way through the year and DE clearly wanted to show they were making "some" progress on all endgame projects so they released the red veil into one event. Then they vanish into the ether till called in again. 

I think that is what next update aims to fix... And ya the red veil will return with proxy wars.

In theory, Red Veil will be part of Endgame. DE forgets endgame to make dogs. End story.

dogs > endgame

Sorry m8, them's the breaks.

At any rate, we're still seeing what the deal with the Red Veil is, but I personally hope that however the proxy wars system works, we'll be able to get more Wraith/Vandal/Dex items, depending on which faction we choose. I think that'd be a neat way to add more of those to our arsenal and separate who might get what out, but who knows? Either way, I'm happy we nabbed the Rakta Syandana because it looks hella sweet and didn't cost $$$.