Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Again Exploiters In The Event -_- Srsly Im Getting Tired Of This Wtf Is This Game

Thomasvlie1

out of the blue in 1 evening 2 clans went to the top 2/3 spot with 2k+ points in 1 evening.....wut? at the ghost clans yesterday they werent even spotted in the top 20 now they have 2k+ points ... even check there names at the top players exploit exploit exploit exploit and so on ..... wtf is this srsly (i dindt typed there full names just saying) but twhats the point in playing these events with these fcking exploiters ...... is it so hard to play an event normal without cheating? i think it rlly was a bad idea to make this my main game againn i should just stay out ofit an come back when new stuff comes out and then check it like i normaly did ..... people just cant play a gamen ormal without hacking/cheating/exploiting fck it im done with this waste of money i used on all these plats broken events broken updates ... meh  im done ...... also a waste of time  for this event even the so called pro cclan that grindsl ike crazy thats i nthe nr1 spot in ghost clans exploited ... they got resetted from 7k+ to 3k+ ...... soooooo sad .. yup im done with it you cant make a clan and have fun with em in a serieus way in these events .gg exploiters/cheaters   and then people ask them selfes how some communitys are getting destroyed of games #league of legends 

Edited by Thomasvlie1

Nobody hacked the game. Calm yourself.

clans are exploiting like crazy clans are popping up in 4/5 hours with 2k+ points whikle they werent even spotted the evening b4 i nthe top 20 tenn os got resetted from 7k+ to 3k+ ...... nobody is using exploits and so on? lol either way im done with this game 

Edited by Thomasvlie1

clans are exploiting like crazy clans are popping up in 4/5 hours with 2k+ points whikle they werent even spotted the evening b4 i nthe top 20 tenn os got resetted from 7k+ to 3k+ ...... nobody is using exploits and so on? lol either way im done with this game 

Ok bye

Seriously though, it is an online game, I am not that surprised there are people out there who are hitting way high in the scores, I think you may want to type out what you want a bit better and more understandable if you want to get a point across, because right now all I really read was just "Clans get scores, makes me sores"

Frankly this doesn't really bother me as I'm nowhere near the top of the leaderboards. HOWEVER I do feel indignant for the players who made.it to the top through sheer effort (read grinding), and it is on their account that I do feel outraged. I'm going to say this blatantly: any complaint against these exploiters will have little effect on them. Remember that they are hidden behind a wall of anonymity. What WILL have an effect is these exploiters be....taken to task. And put bluntly, that's all we're asking for.

Exploiting =/= hacking.

Do I even need to say open Beta. 

Anyone who exploits will get there scores reset thus they do not matter, let them have there 15 minutes of leader board fame before they are hit strait down to the bottom again.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Exploiting =/= hacking.

Do I even need to say open Beta. 

Anyone who exploits will get there scores reset thus they do not matter, let them have there 15 minutes of leader board fame before they are hit strait down to the bottom again.

yh i know but its just sad to watch and makes me kinda mad idk (someone random messaged me saying thx for your topic and that you sended a support ticket to DE becus we lost a lot of trophies in the past events becus of the exploiters) .... now does that seem normal ? that people message me for thanking me to make a post about the exploiters....idk i find it kindoff strange but yh i hope they get resetted

Ok bye

Seriously though, it is an online game, I am not that surprised there are people out there who are hitting way high in the scores, I think you may want to type out what you want a bit better and more understandable if you want to get a point across, because right now all I really read was just "Clans get scores, makes me sores"

yh sorry for the broken english its not my main language and im not rlly sore or anything about that they get higher scores its justso sad towatch ... and you say youre not surprised that they hit high scores ... i know im also not surprised but i know how long it takes to get to best:300+ in the event and i can tell you ... itsn ot possible to hit 2k+ in 5 hours while they werent even spotted in the top 20 thats all i wanted to say 

Frankly this doesn't really bother me as I'm nowhere near the top of the leaderboards. HOWEVER I do feel indignant for the players who made.it to the top through sheer effort (read grinding), and it is on their account that I do feel outraged. I'm going to say this blatantly: any complaint against these exploiters will have little effect on them. Remember that they are hidden behind a wall of anonymity. What WILL have an effect is these exploiters be....taken to task. And put bluntly, that's all we're asking for.

ill be short... we were second and then they randomly pop up out of nowhere with 2k+ points (whats impossible in the short amount of time while your not even spotted in the top20) 

So some guys ruined their own fun in favor of grinding for some numbers on an online leaderboard. Why should you even care? Don't leave a game because of something a fan or group of fans do.

they exploited (what seems the most logical thing since you cant go up in 2k points in the short amount of time) and why i care? becus we were second as a ghost clan there names i nthe top players are even called exploit