Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Stuck At 45 Points

Detheroc

Question

9 answers to this question

We had this bug. 

Had three players around 60 points and one player who we were boosting from zero. 

We were trying to get the boosted player to 48 to get prova. 

Doing repeat levels the counter would never go above 45.

I ran a solo level and got 77. So came up with a plan.

Solution: 

Get a player with a score above 48 to make a game set to "INVITE ONLY". Do not invite people outside the map. Load the level with that one player. 

Once the level has loaded invite all the players you want and complete level normally. 

There is some bug at 45. It is not clearly why. After this all players will score normally in later levels. 

Edited by MDRLOz

It has to do with how much total you have. If you're under 450 total it explains it. (As far as I know, that's the only break point.)

It's not the only factor - I got my 48 points when I only had 200ish total points. The total points of the other people in the squad also help in boosting it.

Moved to the proper section.

It's not the only factor - I got my 48 points when I only had 200ish total points. The total points of the other people in the squad also help in boosting it.

Moved to the proper section.

However there is a bug at 45. I don't know why but its 45. 

Also had the same problem and ran the same mission many times always 45, not higher, not lower. 

Had to use above solution as a work around. 

I have run about 5 missions with the same people where I cannot get above 45. I have something like 350 total points and our highest level enemies were around 40ish. I'm probably going to submit a ticket on the off chance that its a bug instead of me just being stupid and not understanding the event.

Solution: 

Get a player with a score above 48 to make a game set to "INVITE ONLY". Do not invite people outside the map. Load the level with that one player. 

Once the level has loaded invite all the players you want and complete level normally. 

There is some bug at 45. It is not clearly why. After this all players will score normally in later levels. 

Solution: 

It dont work since the last Hotfix [13.8.5] and it´s no bug just read first...

It has to do with how much total you have. If you're under 450 total it explains it. (As far as I know, that's the only break point.)

All people in the same Squad get the same score in the end of the round. If you have a mate in your Squad that is under 450points in Total u can´t get more than 45Points for a Run. Thats it´s DE´s way to stop pushing Players that dont play the event yet. Summary:

An Account with Zero Points need minimum of 10 runs to get able to be pushed or a total of 11 runs to get all Rewards of Breedings Grounds.

[since Hotfix 13.8.4 or 5]

It's a real pain in the red veil.

I did 10 missions with my mate last night with a full group trying to get him the Electric Dildo Prime and we could NOT get it above 45, totally bugged

it made us all really angry and frustrated him to have to miss out on a Vandal Vibrator.