Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest Boss?

(PSN)MrGhillie07

Question

So i remember me and my friend discovered derelict keys for the first time, and then we saw the assassinate key. We made and jumped into the level the both of us in under level 30 equipment. We died a bunch of time due to lephantis and we had to use a lot of revives. But in the end we won, and it felt so rewarding having completed that mission. But now i have my ash, paris prime, fang prime, and dual vastos while my friend has his frost prime, reaper prime, ak stilettos, and boltor prime. Sooooo yea now we dont have any challenging bosses. What should we do?

16 answers to this question

Pray J3-Golem will actually be interesting to fight, and not just be invincible at times because reasons. Seriously, I hope they make bosses more like Lephantis. What made Lephantis great was the multi-stage progression and story integration alongside the great level and boss design itself.

I think DE is starting to realize (Hopefully) that the story and immersion of a game is what makes it memorable.

Pray J3-Golem will actually be interesting to fight, and not just be invincible at times because reasons. Seriously, I hope they make bosses more like Lephantis. What made Lephantis great was the multi-stage progression and story integration alongside the great level and boss design itself.

I think DE is starting to realize (Hopefully) that the story and immersion of a game is what makes it memorable.

I completely agree

Wait for J3 & Nef + Derf, hopefully they'll be challenging

Sheesh its like alad v all over again Nef & Derf are on mars meaning they will be level 10 therefore not much of a challenge the J3 golem on the other hand will probably be quite a tough battle.

Wait for the T4 update and duo a survival ;)

That really doesn`t fall into the category of "boss fight"... And i`ve done a few T4 runs, and have yet to encounter Void Vor. So i can`t really say that T4 is a "boss fight", per se. It can turn out to be one though...

And i hope that Nef+Derf fight is gonna be interesting... whenever it comes out...

That really doesn`t fall into the category of "boss fight"... And i`ve done a few T4 runs, and have yet to encounter Void Vor. So i can`t really say that T4 is a "boss fight", per se. It can turn out to be one though...

And i hope that Nef+Derf fight is gonna be interesting... whenever it comes out...

He usually shows up in less than 10 minutes for me. And he is a challenge compared to every other boss.

How hard are t4? What level are the enemies? Could i one shot them with my paris prime?

They are level 30 with a 3x damage multiplier also t4 missions have a chance to spawn a corrupted version of captain vor who spawns at level 50 and has 300k hp if I remember correctly.