Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.5

[DE]Megan

Still no changes to the way nyx's absorb stacking was handled?

When PVP rails are added this needs to be fixed, as many players will use magnetic damage to counter rage + quick thinking.

With the current changes, nyx's absorb will not benefit from enemy or ally damage, which in my mind is reason to say that the ability is not working as intended.

The current change imbalances absorb, but more importantly, magnetic damage as a whole. Please see other threads on this issue and try and come up with a better solution!

Thanks for everything else DE! I look forward to future changes

And I got more or less bashed on a subtly basis on the last patch topic where people claimed "no there are no more exploits than that."

There you go, peeps.

Well i did not expect that to be that many in one event . It must be a record or something XD

New update has broken my profile as well as my leaderboards. If I access them it kicks me back to login. My stats have been flatly zeroed almost across the board.

Hoping a new hotfix corrects this by the time I get home from work tonight. Also that no more changes to event scoring can happen to give me a coronary.

Let's hope the next update contains an actual fix for Blade Storm. It is currently worse than before.

I didn't bother testing out if Hysteria is fixed, since it wasn't mentioned.

Loki seems to actually be tracked now. I guess that is a bug with stealth not working, but I didn't run that with a silent weapon yet to test my theory about loud weapons now giving him away cloaked or not. I'd welcome such a change, loud versus silent while in stealth, actually.

For the event joining thing, eh, I guess. You want people to spend ~4 hours of constant grinding on this, I get it. That's fair, since everyone had to. However, since you can still cheese the system, what is the point?

And anyway, at this late time in the event, there is no real reason bothering about some more lucky punks scoring a Prova, really. Let them have it and concentrate your precious dev and bugfix time on stuff that still needs fixing after Thursday, in my humble opinion.

I'd like to say if you don't have something good to say, don't say it. Weren't you taught that in school? If you really need to voice your concerns, at least make it constructive criticism. Also, you can technically polish a turd, shown by Mythbusters.

I've always heard "You can polish a turd all you want but in the end all you have is a shiny piece of S#&$".

Edited by Sirabot

Gg . . . well defense leaderboarding just got harder :(

They actually changed it awhile ago but it didn't work sometimes. This just completely fixed it, and it would've made it extremely overpowered otherwise.

Changes:

* Changed event scoring to prevent join-in-progress players getting a score they didn't run.

Great! Now, I will not be able to play with a friend, because every time when we start from a common lobby host migration occurs and sends me back to the menu. You better fix stuff like that instead stuff that don't need to be fixed.

So, I would have posted this in yesterday's hotfix topic, but it was already locked.

I thought you guys turned down the osprey spawning?  We ran a few missions last night and were still getting 5-10 at a time pretty consistently.

There will unfortunately always be people who will complain once a glitch/bug/exploit/game-breaking power they have been using is fixed.  I'm quite glad this is fixed, had one player spam quake in a defense mission for over an hour.  Was the most boring mission I've ever played.

You do know that you can leave every 5 waves, right ? so you took the rewards nonetheless... GJ ;)

Why the Hek "ASGAARD" clan jump from 32k point to 39k in just 1 HOUR >:c damn exploiters. DE should remove their exploited points. it was TOO WAY obvious. they were fourth place now they're 1st. pff

Still no changes to the way nyx's absorb stacking was handled?

When PVP rails are added this needs to be fixed, as many players will use magnetic damage to counter rage + quick thinking.

With the current changes, nyx's absorb will not benefit from enemy or ally damage, which in my mind is reason to say that the ability is not working as intended.

The current change imbalances absorb, but more importantly, magnetic damage as a whole. Please see other threads on this issue and try and come up with a better solution!

Thanks for everything else DE! I look forward to future changes

They fixed (sorry, They nerfed) that quite a while ago, "Made Nyx's absorb resist magnetic damage so that you can't generate endless damage by chaining absorbs." (From Hotfix 13.7.2)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245835-hotfix-1372/

Edited by NovusNova

I've been having a problem last night where I ran with an invite only squad who had best point score of 49, 48 and 41 and we kept getting 45 over and over. I added another dude who had a best of 48 as well and it still came back as 45 twice, at which point the guys just gave up. it added to our total but it surely seemed like the "stank" was not accumulating on us; we tried killing more and more enemies, we tried higher level weapons and frames and all that. and we got stuck at 45 still...this fix does not seem to fix this. =\