Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect Kubrow!?

GunBladeSlash

So from what i saw from the devstream we can have different varients of kubrows but i think when it u14 we will only be able to have one kubrow so im asking you fellow tenno whats a perfect kubrow to you? as far as we saw they can be hunters, diggers, and stealthy they can also be lean or as rebecca said "chunky" i want mine to be striped with a dark fur lean and stealthy. Or a big tiger looking one will also be cool

Edited by GunBladeSlash

My perfect Kubrow is the first one I'll get. I'm too responsible of a pet owner to let it go.

I think we will be able to have more than one kubrow, but only use one at a time. Personally, I would like a powerful offensive kubrow.

It is confirmed that you will only be able to have one kubrow.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

The perfect Kubrow is the very first one I get. And I'm going to love it, regardless how inferior it is.

This is the third time I say this.

I feel the same, and a LOT of people are like this.

We're going to watch these things grow up from tiny little puppies.

I really think the customisation stuff should come BEFORE they hatch, not after. Forcing us to breed and dispose of kubros just doesnt seem like it's going to work

To every one who says the first one they get is the one they'll keep for ever what if the kubrow dosnt fit your play style say you want to be stealthy but your kubrow gives you away? and i think eventually you'll see another players kubrow that is totally better than yours and you'll get jelly

Chunky hunter type, possibly with stripes. Or perhaps that marking which reminds me of foxes (dark legs, rest of it is a ginger colour with a few white bits).

But I will probably end up keeping my first kubrow regardless. Why would I get jealous over a friend's kubrow? I don't get envious over another person's dog in reality so why would I ingame lol.

Chunky hunter type, possibly with stripes. Or perhaps that marking which reminds me of foxes (dark legs, rest of it is a ginger colour with a few white bits).

But I will probably end up keeping my first kubrow regardless. Why would I get jealous over a friend's kubrow? I don't get envious over another person's dog in reality so why would I ingame lol.

if you view kubrows like sentinels it would make sense if your kubrows personalty matched your play style

My perfect kubrow is probably something with maxed DPS, maxed surviveability. Or just maxed surviveability since it's name will be Meatshield. Will probably take quite a few kubrows thrown into puppy blender to get necessary genes, but oh well, minion should have proper stats.

Edited by Tachibana_Hibiki

I'll have to wait until we know all the options for genetics to be sure, but I may just keep the first one I get. However, it'd be super awesome if I got a chunky body type with fox fur colors because then I can name him Fatty the Fox. Or if there's space for it, Fattastic Mr. Fox.

I would like to note I'm not a big fan of allowing us only one Kubrow. They built in all these things like having us raise them from puppy age and giving them affection and such to make us get attached...then they do the whole "And if you don't like it, throw it away!" thing. 

Edited by Obtenebris

For looks I would prefer one with the lotus symbol or stripes and for gameplay I would want good damage and health. But I really don't care enough to have to do a bunch of trading to get exactly what I want, so I'll just take what I get. 

im going to wait until people discovers all the different types of physical modifications for kubrows... then i will make my perfect kubrow, without making failed experiments XD, and without regrets for throw them through the airlock