Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scripted Events In Breeding Grounds

Ryujen

I've noticed while playing solo that sometimes an infested would fall from the ceiling and completely wreak a bridge or something. The thing is I haven't experienced that yet while playing with other people. Has anyone seen that while playing with others?

I think these scripted events have to do with DE experimenting for the upcoming Quests which I believe will be some sort of highly story-driven linear but fun as hell missions.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by Ryujen

I haven't seen infested dropping to cause that but there are some barrels you can destroy that knock down walls and open passages.

As for linear, all our missions currently are linear anyway, so I imagine something like this would fit right in.  Interested to see where they take it. :)

I've seen the infested bridge collapse twice now and think it's pretty cool. The first time it happened though was when I was right under the bridge so as it collapsed, it went through me and got me stuck. I had to restart the mission but didn't really mind it and still thought it was a cool thing.