Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Girl Friend Just Ruined My Favorite Character.

CadenFall

Rhino is cute for the same reasons as Chunky-Kubrow.

Oh god I want a Chunky Kubrow so badly. And I can't wait for my girl friend to finally get a computer to play with me. Corset Rhino and Girl Friend fight off the Corpus and Grineer to save the galaxy!

Edited by CadenFall

Rhino was originally a Sumo Wrestler before becoming a Tenno, so of course he wears a corset. How else would he fit in his armor? Or through doors?

This is also how his stomp can affect time. His mass has been compressed into a singularity by his battle corset.

I was playing Rhino when my girlfriend came in and said "Is that a girl?" I said, "no why?"

To which she replied, "It looks like he is wearing a corset."

Oh my god, I can't unsee it now. Funny how a mere suggestion to something I've never noticed now makes it as bad of a design as Trinity's lobster tail in my mind. Darn it!

Point to his horn and ask her whether she still thinks it's a girl.

Ruined booben for a frined saying he looked like a girl scout selling cookies with this alt helm on.

250px-VaubanSeries3Helmet.png

Then he ruined nekros by saying his default helm looks like a toaster oven. Haha an eye for an eye.

Edited by Astrobleme

Random thought.  I wouldn't mind seeing DE actually apply a cosmetic to the mod "Steel Fiber."  Maybe make it optional.  Just a visual effect for using the mod.   Sadly, I can't really picture the Special FX in my head right now :/

Could probably do some sort of raised hex pattern like the Indogenes from Defiance.

Defiance-The-Doc-has-had-quite-enough-of

Ruined booben for a frined saying he looked like a girl scout selling cookies with this alt helm on.

250px-VaubanSeries3Helmet.png

Then he ruined nekros by saying his default helm looks like a toaster oven. Haha an eye for an eye.

Haha, I just always thought he looked really French. The girl scouts is a good one.