Flackenstien

***EDIT TIME****

Ok for her name possibilites i got these:

Alena

Aura

Anora

Thea

Shakti

Ok soo based on the other replies..heres what ive got.

Her name is still debatable, however I feel that she should actually be called Solais, and her 4th ability named something else.

For her stats, your right on the high shields thing. How about this:

Health- 100 (250 max)

Shields- 175 9400 max)

Armor- 50

Energy- 110 (300 max)

Polarities- dash and a v

Aura Polarity- dash (energy siphon, would fit her character :P)

For her Photon Wall, i still feel it would look cooler if she could create a hardlight armor, but if you want to stick with walls, thats all good.

For powers, on the first power instead of radiation, perhaps the enemy could be blinded for a short period of time?

The third power should cost 30 energy, due to it being a utility and not a team-based buff or damage ability.

1.) Her name is still debatable, however I feel that she should actually be called Solais, and her 4th ability named something else.

2.) For her stats, your right on the high shields thing. How about this:

Health- 100 (250 max)

Shields- 175 9400 max)

Armor- 50

Energy- 110 (300 max)

Polarities- dash and a v

Aura Polarity- dash (energy siphon, would fit her character :P)

3.)For powers, on the first power instead of radiation, perhaps the enemy could be blinded for a short period of time?

The third power should cost 30 energy, due to it being a utility and not a team-based buff or damage ability.

4.) For now we are going to assume she is female, unless suggested by you otherwise in which case ill edit this and give some male names.

5.) If you want, ill start working on concept art for her if thats ok with you?

1.) Solais is definitely her ulti's name. 

2.) Honestly, I don't think her stats should be up for debate.

She's a bit fragile, but her shields, energy, and speed are there to back her up.

It's what I built her skills around..

As for her Aura Polarity, Dash would be fitting, but not many frames have a D Polarity, so I opted to give it a shot. I guess I'll change it to Dash.

3.) Her first power has nothing to do with Radiation. It deals Puncture & Slash dmg while blinding anything it hits.

Her third power is both a damage and mobility tool, plus she has 150 base power.

I would consider dropping the cost, but I'd have to drop the damage, which I'm not 100% sure I'd like to do.

4.) Definitely female.

5.) If you can draw then feel free to draw her, that'd actually be pretty cool.

Though, she must be very ornate with hard light aesthetics, that much is certain.

I also envision her being white with energy color matching the typical blue used in the majority of hard light objects.

Edited by Flackenstien

I'd pick something more like...

1- aegis 

Hand is held out infront of the player. A circle/oval/ rectangle of solid energy apears before the player. The player can shoot past the shield and any oponent that is too close is blinded. Think becoming a shield lancer. 

2- Finger of death

Beams of light comes from fingers, causing puncture damage and ignoring shields. 

3- kameha (call it something else please) 

Charges up a large blast of energy. which is then fired forward (see goku's signature move. It'd work with warframe. Honest) 

4- Radiant 

Player becomes a mobile radial blind. every enemy within a radius of the player is blinded. The player is free to shoot/run around and stuff. 

1- aegis 

Hand is held out infront of the player. A circle/oval/ rectangle of solid energy apears before the player. The player can shoot past the shield and any oponent that is too close is blinded. Think becoming a shield lancer. 

2- Finger of death

Beams of light comes from fingers, causing puncture damage and ignoring shields. 

Charges up a large blast of energy. which is then fired forward (see goku's signature move. It'd work with warframe. Honest) 

4- Radiant 

Player becomes a mobile radial blind. every enemy within a radius of the player is blinded. The player is free to shoot/run around and stuff. 

Finger of death

If-you-know-what-i-mean.png

1- aegis 

2- Finger of death

4- Radiant 

No.

Reason i say this is because this sounds more like a sick baby made my dragon ball Z and Support classes in warframe.

Solias is meant to be a highly offensive warframe, with moderate shields and armor and low health, but a large energy pool to back her up.

Also, every warframe has a balance between their powers, respectively. Either they are purely offensive, with 1 support/buff, they are defensive with high shields and cc abilities, or they are pure support and provide help when in need to their fellow teammates.

To name a few, ember and excalibur would be offensive. Excalibur has utilities such as blind and jump, while at the same time a large Aoe ability and concentrated damage of slash dash and radial javelin.

Embers abilties are all pure damage, and can be buffed by her accelerant.

Frost and vauban are purely defensive, both are a bit on the tanky side, and can defend pods, teammates, and even certain objectives when needed. Frost with his globe, and vauban..well..hes special he can do wutever he wants xD.

Purely support warframes are frames such as trinity and loki. Loki, obviously with his perma-invis and radial disarm, and trinity with her not-so-powerful-blessing anymore.

Solias is meant to be a highly offensive warframe.

Eh, she's more of a CC and Utility frame that can dish out some decent damage, what with the blinds, barrier, and bridge.

She's supposed to be a well-rounded frame with a bit of a survivalist theme throughout her abilities.

But I do agree about that guy posting his DBZ frame with unrelated skills in my Hard Light frame thread. No, don't do that man..

I think it would be better as a male and call it "Hyperion" (Greek titan god of light if I remember correctly)

i would want hyperion than apollo, Hyperion sounds way better. defense is weak except shields. cool cause dis sounds like a strong frame.