Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unmodded Ash Vs L9999

buriburi

it's defense.

Oh. WONDERFUL. Lemme finish this exterminate. ಠ_ಠ orz

Maybe that prime piece will drop.

Oh who am I kidding? Of course it wont!

Oh look. I got a key for my key. Aint that just dandy.

Edited by Shuuro

Oh. WONDERFUL. Lemme finish this exterminate. ಠ_ಠ orz

Maybe that prime piece will drop.

Oh who am I kidding? Of course it wont!

Oh look. I got a key for my key. Aint that just dandy.

Awwwww .. that's it? ;-; I was hoping for more good reads. I used 30 minutes of my "life" reading through this thread and the discussion ends at this? ;-; damn it. I'll wait for the next update.

The kite game is strong here.

I will say that your spawn rates did seem pretty low though, and you did not get some of the harder tiles

As you as you keep running none of the infested can score a hit so all you have to care about are the gas clouds. I think the fact he resisted putting on sprint and stamina mods to get it over with faster is the praise worthy part.

Bug that can be done with any frame, every frame has the same skeleton so they can fit in the exact same places as any other frame.

That's pretty neat though.That easymor

You're a guy with too much words but I rather  see some attitude steady. If it is that simple I would love see you doing that...

Btw that place that you reached with your Loki is  easy to reach using parkour.

Wait... so all you did was rely on copter and a gun?

Congratulations.

The point is that you die in one hit anyways people, it won't matter if you have mods or not. This is not as much of an accomplishment as you'd like to think.

Okay, do it.

Bug that can be done with any frame, every frame has the same skeleton so they can fit in the exact same places as any other frame.

That's pretty neat though.

What are you even talking about now.

In the picture, I can see that you have both Switch Teleport and Decoy equipped. So instead of chaining wallruns, you could`ve simply place a Decoy up there and used Switch Teleport on it, allowing you to get there in mere seconds as a Loki. Also, did I really have to spell it out for you? My comment was not that hard to understand.

Y U NO DIE in 1 hit by touching toxic ? 9999 lvl and no 1 hit toxic by standing near ? This is wrong.

Maybe ancients do not scale that much  in this event ?

Fairly certain he never touched a Toxic Ancient, although he came pretty damn close with a Mutalist. The only damage he took was from hive hazards and space.

Honestly Shuriken is terrible, like most 1 skills.

Teleport is also terrible, and Smokescreen is just a shorter duration Invis.

Ash is my second favorite frame, but I can still see his flaws.

Bladestorm is his only saving grace.

Teleport is so underrated you have no idea. Smokescreen has a 2 secs less duration big whoop. Back to my point Smokescreen + Teleport= 20-30k dmg. In case you didnt know Teleport know put enemies into a finishing mode now. Shuriken= 2k dmg with 500 bleeding proc on ememies up to lvl 92 if modded properly. Build up a 2x combo with your melee then Bladestorm= 10k per enemy (Dmg varies on level but i did this on a lvl 42 bombard on Ceres). Loki doesnt have crazy dmg stacking abilites like Ash, only thing they have in common is the dmg multiplier for Invis/ Smoke but other than that Ash will out dmg Loki any day ending with 'Y'

They just don't want you to copter/slide attack, that's pretty much it.

It's not a perfect run, but still pretty good in my opinion. 

It's very difficult without a melee weapon. 

And now i'm going to equip my dual zoren again. i cant play without them.