Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unmodded Ash Vs L9999

buriburi

Damn,if anyone can get me rank up enough for lvl 9999 enemies to spawn

I will do that with unmodded rhino + unmodded lato + hobbled key...

And..if I will be successful,my achievement,will be the Final Achievement

To be completely fair... anyone with a solid grasp of movement systems and some situational awareness can stay out of reach of the infested.  Rather surprised he didn't innocently pass through a nearly invisible fart cloud though.  That would have messed him up pretty quick.  Level 9999 Corpus?  That's freaking hard.  Level 9999 Grineer?  Impossible.

Edited by Littleman88

This had nothing to do withe the frame, this was just about coptering through the stage with a high powered weapon. 

This can be done with any frame and that setup.

The genius in the frame is how people latched on to the idea that the frame had a lot to do with it, which is silly, because it's not true, but since people are quick to be contrary about things like that it created a lot of buzz. And it did. Some of the biggest youtubers use that same strategy. They troll thousands of comments through slight of hand in just simple wording of things, or being purposefully incorrect, which results in comment wars and more hits.

What I mean to say is, it's kind of a troll. But it's a brilliant YT strategy, we're on page 7 bickering about ash.

I mean the entire concept of the video is designed around that, or maybe I'm over-thinking things..because I was taught the very same strategies by not very large, but influential youtubers from the past.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

I mean a channel with 502 subs, broke the view counter in a matter of hours, just I think through this forum. Based on the title, and subject matter. I'd look em up on vidstatsx, but they haven't assigned a channel name :P

You guys have something going..I've been looking at your stats, your long tail has been shooting up pretty high since may just looking at individual vid stats.

I'd ascertain this video will uncap around 2-5k on its first day..you oughta share it on /r/warframe although they love downvoting S#&$ there.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

The genius in the frame is how people latched on to the idea that the frame had a lot to do with it, which is silly, because it's not true, but since people are quick to be contrary about things like that it created a lot of buzz. And it did. Some of the biggest youtubers use that same strategy. They troll thousands of comments through slight of hand in just simple wording of things, or being purposefully incorrect, which results in comment wars and more hits.

What I mean to say is, it's kind of a troll. But it's a brilliant YT strategy, we're on page 7 bickering about ash.

I mean the entire concept of the video is designed around that, or maybe I'm over-thinking things..because I was taught the very same strategies by not very large, but influential youtubers from the past.

Damn you marketing strategies!

great run ! i didn't even knew it was possible, my only concern is why the spawn seem damatically low ... at 80 ish some corridors are clogged by mobs.

and your marelok seem to have more burn than my shiny paris prime. i'm not ok with that.

notheless, kudos to you dude :)

Skillfully completed a mission? Hotfix incoming.

Removed an exploit that allowed players to evade enemy attacks. Did you really thing you should be able to survive a mission?

Fixed an exploit involving good aim and awareness. This isn't quake! 4 minutes to deployment...

Enjoy your hollow victory, this hotfix addresses an exploit with enemy health not scaling infinitely. 3 minutes...

Shame on all exploiters! Fixed tumors showing through the codex scanner. 2 minutes to deployment.

One last note, anyone who had a leaderboard position was definitely exploiting and didn't have what it takes to earn their position. Please stay in your missions.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Skillfully completed a mission? Hotfix incoming.

Removed an exploit that allowed players to evade enemy attacks. Did you really thing you should be able to survive a mission?

Fixed an exploit involving good aim and awareness. This isn't quake! 4 minutes to deployment...

Enjoy your hollow victory, this hotfix addresses an exploit with enemy health not scaling infinitely. 3 minutes...

Shame on all exploiters! Fixed tumors showing through the codex scanner. 2 minutes to deployment.

One last note, anyone who had a leaderboard position was definitely exploiting and didn't have what it takes to earn their position. Please stay in your missions.

Releasing hotfix notes before release is an exploit. Please stop.