Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]: De , Please Read This. Graphics Options For A Better Efficiency.

OkamiMilo

Hello Everyone. I have a little problem like other people maybe have too.

I have an OLD PC (Like for 2005-2007) (And I Don't have the money to build a better PC) And The Warframe runs me with low FPS, and i can't play with too low FPS, yes i put all the graphics in LOW, but that is not enough , i'm still have 20 FPS 15.

So maybe.... DE you can do me a favor to me, and maybe too other people too in put some more options to make the game more smooth to the Olds pc. So we can play with normality. I don't care if the game looks like minecraft ( in the sense of graphics).

So. DE If you are reading this , Thank You.

PS: I love Warframe , you guys are making of this game, the game of the year! (The year , no) The game of the Century!

Good news for us, they are working on improving performance for low end/old(32 bit OS) pc's. Probably after U14 so sayeth DE Glenn. I suspect that an improvement in the host/lag issue would be as well received.   

Oh... 32bit is old? Low? How long have I been in cryosleep? :O

Hello Everyone. I have a little problem like other people maybe have too.

I have an OLD PC (Like for 2005-2007) (And I Don't have the money to build a better PC) And The Warframe runs me with low FPS, and i can't play with too low FPS, yes i put all the graphics in LOW, but that is not enough , i'm still have 20 FPS 15.

So maybe.... DE you can do me a favor to me, and maybe too other people too in put some more options to make the game more smooth to the Olds pc. So we can play with normality. I don't care if the game looks like minecraft ( in the sense of graphics).

So. DE If you are reading this , Thank You.

PS: I love Warframe , you guys are making of this game, the game of the year! (The year , no) The game of the Century!

I didn't actually think this would be a thing.  For the equal graphics, compared to all other PC games I've seen, Warframe seems to run much faster than you'd expect.  I've shown this game to several people, and when they see the requirements for running the game as shiny as it is, they're left scratching their heads wondering how it was even possible.  When you're computer is nearing 10 year's old, I'm surprised that a current age game will even start, let alone run well, especially with the switch to PCI express.

Turn off all graphics or set them to low. That's basically all that can be done now.

The main problem in with the game is that it load stuff, it load every enemy, container, camera, etc.

So with huge amounts of enemies loading all the time it becomes hell. And this should be a problem with most folks. The old comp people get it earlier but the problem is game wide.

I for an example have no problem running the texture of the environment at full quality.

my GPU is GTX 560 OC - over two years old.

When those sparkly screen filling GFX come in to the screen, BAM. 15 FPS, game performance instantly drops, and it's just not fun.

This game needs low FX option for older GPUs with 1 gig of physical memory so less particles would render

thus not exceeding the 1 gig memory and not dropping fps like mad.

Edited by InForWar

WF lacks some graphics options that all PC games of this nature should have. For example, texture quality and model quality don't exist, which can make a huge difference on lower end computers especially when there are huge numbers of enemies on the map at once. And it has a huge amount of particle effects, explosions, spell effects, etc. that also can't be toned down. Warframe runs damn well already and huge props to DE for making the game look so good. But it could scale even better even though the game would have the ability to look way worse as a result.

edit: fixed grammar

Edited by arisaka