Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did You Have To Use . Name Someting Like Tumor

yimbee

Of all the things to call bad guys or what ever in a game why did you have to call someting in Breeding Grounds update a

Tumor ??? I think that just sick after people who die of Cancer like my dad. Please re name it to something else :(

I see that it upsets me

I lost my dogs I've had since I was 4 both to cancer, and when i see the Tumors I;m like. . .

"F*** THE INFESTED AND F*** CANCER SHOOT FASTER DO BETTER THIS WAS A GREAT CHOICE TO GET PEOPLE MAD AT ALAD"

But seriously who cares?

Of all the things to call bad guys or what ever in a game why did you have to call someting in Breeding Grounds update a

Tumor ??? I think that just sick after people who die of Cancer like my dad. Please re name it to something else :(

I see that it upsets me

grow some things that dangle between your legs.

My sister died from cancerous tumor (not just cancer or just tumor. but cancerous tumor). Everytime I destroy one of those infected tumors, I actually feels better inside. So personally I love them.

It seems like everyone have different opinion about this.

I see that it upsets me

OP Needs a good ole forum ban....any moderators able to lend a hand?

While they're at it they should get rid of the Grinner because they're genophobic A******s and it's like they're Nazi's. The corpus should go too because they're greedy and are like IRS and the IRS are $&*^s. Tenno are all very physically fit which is offenseive to overwight or unfit people, so get rid of them. DE it'self should just shut down because they make games and games are offensive to people who are opposed to fun.

Anyway as the others have said, Tumor ≠ Cancer. Cancer is a result of Tumors, but the actual definition of Tumor is a swelling on a part of a body, caused by abnormal growth, which may or may not be Malignant. Which translates to Tumors being big fleshy lumps that cause bad things to happen, which sums up the hives perfectly.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Look, OP has an opinion. Maybe be respectful Tenno and stop trolling. At least he had the nerve to speak up and say something about it while other posters here can't form an actual response other than "omg stahp being so sensitive"

Its a touchy subject to some people. 

Yeah, that is a flood gate we should never open. Before you know it there will be people chiming about how the use of guns in the game offends them cause someone they knew was gunned down by one.

Not to mention that you are supposed to destroy the tumors. It is like saying that the game Diablo should be renamed because its name offends those who follow a religious belief.

Sorry for what happened to your father, but over sensitivity has a tendency to ruin things.

Edited by Zyion

Look, OP has an opinion. Maybe be respectful Tenno and stop trolling. At least he had the nerve to speak up and say something about it while other posters here can't form an actual response other than "omg stahp being so sensitive"

The thing is, there is such a thing as being oversensitive. The OP might have had a bad experience from Cancer, but to jump on something that's only tangentially involved, and in the context of which it is being used actually makes perfect sense, it's a bit silly. The word Tumor fits the growths on the hives perfectly as they are an organic and abnormal swelling.

If you're sensitive to death, why are you playing a game where you shoot, dice, burn, blow up, disintegrate, and do other violent things to other living things?