Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Ideas To Improve Warframe

Qwertz155

Hello folks!

I would like to share and discuss some ideas i had with you and would be happy about feedback!

Basically i thought about things which annoy me in Warframe and how to improve them.

First, the game gets boring when you have (almost) everything. All mods are maxed, warframes are formated to the infinity and weapons deal more than 120.000 Damage per second. What to do besides waiting for a update to bring new stuff?

My idea: Master Level versions of mods and abilities.
Let me explain:

You have a Rhino, your ironskin lasts for several minutes and your stomp kills the whole map. You might say its Overpowered anyways, Yeah, for lowlevel enemies it is. but when it comes to highlevel gameplay, im talking about 50+ waves etc. your ironskin lasts with some luck several seconds, and your Stomp cant even scratch the shields of the enemies.

The Master Level would be another level for a mod or ability to further increase it.

The Master Level should be locked until a certain point is reached (for example if your warframe has at least 5m xp (or any other value) to unlock the Master Level abilities for this particular warframe).

Maybe a minimum Rank of 10 (talking about mastery rank).

The master Level should double the abilities, but still it needs balancing.

The Master Level should be expensive and use a lot of fusioncores (not to many, but quite some).

Pro:

The game gets a long time goal for players

Warframe abilities wont be "useless" in highlevel gameplay

A highlevel player has advantages which you have to earn and cant just buy like high leveled mods.

Contra:

Abilitys will be overpowered in low lelvel gameplay, but to be honest, they already are.

Please give me some feedback, and if you like the idea annoy some DE Staffs to pit it in  :D

#######################################

Lets move on to the next idea!

"I have nothing to do" is not the only problem of Warframe. We all know, you start a mission, run to a certain point and kill some enemies on the way, do something, and go to the extraction point. In case you don't get what i mean, its always kinda the same.

You cant really change that, but you can offer alternatives, for example the conclaves.

But as you might know, if you play 1000+ conclaves, its not about who is the best player, its about who pulls the trigger first, because its usually one-shot-kill.

My idea:

How about some kind of Battlefield?

Just one big area (maybe with smaller buildings (and turrets)?), 2 sides (corpus vs. Grineer) and 2 Teams.

Its now up to you if you want it with or without pvp, theoretically both is possible.

Take out all the NPC's of the enemy team first to win.

The NPC's should be more aggressive than the normal ones.

If you want pvp in it, you are able to respawn. every time you die it takes a little longer until you respawn.

also, damage against players should be reduced (by 50%?)

The team which wins can pick 1 from 3 random mods (or items like ammobox, creditbox, etc) out of a specific pool which are offered.

###################################################

Idea 3

Challenges!

Some kind of place where you can fight harder versions of the normal bosses with handicaps you can choose.

also, its only the bossfight without the mission itself. You could put it in as a kind of training ordered by lotus. if you complete different challenges (like kill every boss with every handicap, or kill the hyena pack + the Jackal with halved shields.) you will get a one time reward (maybe some new mods?). You could also do two or even more bosses into one fight, but this shouldn't be freely choosable. preset challenges with preset rewards.

####################################################

Idea 4, (i swear, the last one for now)

Tenno Maps...

maybe a official place like a clandojo, but everyone can access it. maybe some fun rooms like duel rooms etc. Chats should be limited to the room itself, otherwise it will get to much.

maybe some kind of arena? nothing you have to start and such, just a special area. walk into it and be able to pvp others in this area. you can walk in and out any time.

Thats it for now, i would really like to get some feedback, Thanks!

Maybe i will add some other ideas later on, but for now deal with these two ;3

Edited by Qwertz155

Hello folks!

I would like to share and discuss some ideas i had with you and would be happy about feedback!

Basically i thought about things which annoy me in Warframe and how ti improve them.

First, the game gets boring when you have (almost) everything. All mods are maxed, warframes are formated to the infinity and weapons deal more than 120.000 Damage per second. What to do besides waiting for a update to bring new stuff?

My idea: Master Level versions of mods and abilities.

Let me explain:

You have a Rhino, your ironskin lasts for several minutes and your stomp kills the whole map. You might say its Overpowered anyways, Yeah, for lowlevel enemies it is. but when it comes to highlevel gameplay, im talking about 50+ waves etc. your ironskin lasts with some luck several seconds, and your Stomp cant even scratch the shields of the enemies.

The Master Level would be another level for a mod or ability to further increase it.

The Master Level should be locked until a certain point is reached (for example if your warframe has at least 5m xp (or any other value) to unlock the Master Level abilities for this particular warframe).

Maybe a minimum Rank of 10 (talking about mastery rank).

The master Level should double the abilities, but still it needs balancing.

The Master Level should be expensive and use a lot of fusioncores (not to many, but quite some).

Pro:

The game gets a long time goal for players

Warframe abilities wont be "useless" in highlevel gameplay

A highlevel player has advantages which you have to earn and cant just buy like high leveled mods.

Contra:

Abilitys will be overpowered in low lelvel gameplay, but to be honest, they already are.

Please give me some feedback, and if you like the idea annoy some DE Staffs to pit it in  :D

#######################################

Lets move on to the next idea!

"I have nothing to do" is not the only problem of Warframe. We all know, you start a mission, run to a certain point and kill some enemys on the way, do something, and go to the extraction point. In case you don't get what i mean, its always kinda the same.

You cant really change that, but you can offer alternatives, for example the conclaves.

But as you might know, if you play 1000+ conclaves, its not about who is the best player, its about who pulls the trigger first, because its usually one-shot-kill.

My idea:

How about some kind of Battlefield?

Just one big area (maybe with smaller buildings (and turrets)?), 2 sides (corpus vs. Grineer) and 2 Teams.

Its now up to you if you want it with or without pvp, theoretically both is possible.

Take out all the NPC's of the enemy team first to win.

The NPC's should be more agressive than the normal ones.

If you want pvp in it, you are able to respawn. everytime you die it takes a little longer until you respawn.

also, damage against players should be reduced (by 50%?)

The team which wins can pick 1 from 3 random mods (or items like ammobox, creditbox, etc) out of a specific pool which are offered.

###################################################

Idea 3

Challenges!

Some kind of place where you can fight harder versions of the normal bosses with handicaps you can choose.

also, its only the bossfight without the mission itself. You could put it in as a kind of training ordered by lotus. if you complete different challenges (like kill every boss with every handycap, or kill the hyena pack + the Jackal with halved shields.) you will get a one time reward (maybe some new mods?). You could also do two or even more bosses into one fight, but this shouldnt be freely choosable. preset challenges with preset rewards.

####################################################

Idea 4, (i swear, the last one for now)

Tenno Maps...

maybe a official place like a clandojo, but everyone can access it. maybe some fun rooms like duel rooms etc. Chats should be limited to the room itself, otherwise it will get to much.

maybe some kind of arena? nothing you have to start and such, just a special area. walk into it and be able to pvp others in this area. you can walk in and out any time.

Thats it for now, i would really like to get some feedback, Thanks!

Maybe i will add some other ideas later on, but for now deal with these two ;3

I must say, you know nothing about the game.

clan dojo, exists,

challenges exist - alerts and invasions,

pvp arenas exist,

And no body in no where of existence is dealing 120k DPS.

Making Rhino more op than what he is right now obviously because his iron skin ignores so much bull S#&$, will simply be stupid.

I must say, you know nothing about the game.

clan dojo, exists,

challenges exist - alerts and invasions,

pvp arenas exist,

And no body in no where of existence is dealing 120k DPS.

Making Rhino more op than what he is right now obviously because his iron skin ignores so much bull S#&$, will simply be stupid.

Yeah, well, maybe you should read it so you get at least what i am talking about, but well, here extra for you:

Dojos exist, yes but they are only for the clan. i am speaking about public places hosted by DE.

Challenges, i was talking about a totally different type of challenges, so whats your problem with new content?

Pvp arenas exist, Conclave and duelroom in the dojo. still my idea was different and related to the public places, as small entertainment things you could do there, not as totally new content for the game.

Nobody is dealing that much damage? well, my twin wraith viper do that much damage per second : ), also have a look at ogris, lanka, synapse and boltor prime.

making rhino more op, rhino was just an example. It seems like you dont know the problem of the ironskin lasting only seconds in highlevel gameplay. try it out, and you will see what i mean.

Edited by Qwertz155

The devs have, in the past, talked about space stations.  This will be a place where any tenno can gather, so it will not just be clan specific.  No idea what will be in them, as they are still in production as far as I am aware.

There is another concept that is supposed to be in the works called (if I remember rightly) Focus.  Once you forma a frame, every level you gain when re-leveling it gives you focus points.  These points will be used to give your frame further upgrades.  I heard about this one second-hand from a relative, so that's all I have heard thus far about it.  The information may be wrong, so if anyone else has more/better info, please share.